• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Diablo I have yet to see this cosplay, and am... somewhat mindblown! Thought it was worth sharing, hasn't seen daylight in 3 years! Go share some love to the original post~

    Diablo I have yet to see this cosplay, and am... somewhat mindblown! Thought it was worth sharing, hasn't seen daylight in 3 years! Go share some love to the original post~


    I have yet to see this cosplay, and am... somewhat mindblown! Thought it was worth sharing, hasn't seen daylight in 3 years! Go share some love to the original post~

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Should I get Diablo 2 or 3

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    I'm planning on buying Diablo 2 or 3 in a few weeks and I'm mixed on which one I should get. I've never played a Diablo game, but they look interesting and I've played about an hour of the trial version of Diablo 3 and I thought it was pretty fun. But I was wondering: is Diablo 2 actually better than 3? Whenever I look it up I get hundreds of articles talking about how 2 is more complex, has a better atmosphere, etc., and I don't know if this is the common opinion or if it's driven by nostalgia or just trying to be combative.

    submitted by /u/coolguysami
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Guys . Firstly. Thank you for the kindness and support. I thought I share another composition I have made in Diablo spirit. It starts little slow. It is a battle between angels/ men and hell servants. Took 90 mixer channel to iron this piece. So quite work, the result I am not sure about.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Good intro to Diablo?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    I was always interested in Diablo but never got around to playing it. I was eyeing it when I owned a PS4 but now that I got a PC, it only felt right to give it a shot. That being said, is Diablo 3 a good intro to the franchise? Or maybe Diablo 2 is?

    submitted by /u/AyeJF
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about replaying the game

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    I recently started playing D3 (no RoS), and I managed to beat the game in about a week or so. I know that most players have been playing D3 for many months if not many years, and I would like to understand what could you possible do by continuing the game repeatedly. I guess I'm just the storyline kind of guy, but what is the value of playing the game over and over? What do you guys do that makes the game different when you are playing it constantly?

    Any insight or info would be appreciated!

    Also I'm debating if I should buy Diablo Prime Evil Collection. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/DeCiel
    [link] [comments]

    D2: Rerolling Wands for Fun and Profit

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    Llama says something about this in his Normal Necromancer video, and I'm trying to find it again, but it's two hours long....

    Something about buying cheap wands and rerolling them to get wands with better stats you can sell for profit in later acts, when you need lots of money to buy the wands you can add sockets to to create those fun "White" rune word wands.

    What cheap wands am I looking for? White ones or blue ones? With three chipped gems, right? Yes, I've read the wiki, but it overwhelms more than informs early in the morning.

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    My Best Primal Ever

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:32 AM PDT

    Diablo 3 "reworked" Rathma set

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Hi folks, I have just learned how the "new" Rathma set works and I'm as confused as much I am disappointed. Does it really rely only on Army of the Dead and the Bone Spirit now? No damage for minions? Like, what the hell, necromancer was always the synonym of a summoner for me, getting rid of that strategy completely ruins the class in my opinion. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/SLISKI_JOHNNY
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice for connecting to servers

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Hello all, returning player after 10 years, just trying to get ready for remastered. I know all the do's and don'ts as far as not being banned from servers from the past.

    As a grown up now I travel for work a lot and have build myself a portable desktop for hotel use. So after playing a few good weeks at home building 4 new chars I had to do a week long TDY. Tried to connect to battlenet from the hotel and low and behold I could not. Tried maybe 4-5 times in total without luck. A week later I get home and after a few tries I still cant connect. So now I cant use my gigabit fiber. Enabled my mobile hotspot and was able to play for a good couple days. Until today where I again get the "Battlenet is not responding" error. It seems I'm getting IP banned for no reason.

    I have not used any maphacks/bots/etc. But I've noticed currently it is full of farming bots and bots doing exp runs to advertise their item stores...

    Tried to get help with several tickets to blizzard. To say the least they are completely useless, and refuse to provide any info/help with my case.

    I can't get new IP since AT&T wants to charge me over $100 for a cluster of new IP's.

    Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/r_dimitrov
    [link] [comments]

    How to download Classic Diablo II?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I just bought the Diablo 2 (2000) but i can't find the game on Battlenet. How can i download it?

    submitted by /u/Kerplunk6
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 LFG Want to run some bounties, US eastern time. I'll be available all day

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Should i buy Diablo 3?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:32 PM PDT

    I am player that has always had a love for the "use cool abilities and weapons to kill bad dudes, then collect cool loot, upgrade stuff and make a build, then do it again" philosophy. i've spent years with Destiny, borderlands, amongst other looter shooters, but i'm getting tired of those loot n shoot games and am looking for something new. should i buy this game? i would most likely purchase the ultimate edition.

    submitted by /u/porkloaf44
    [link] [comments]

    How do I transfer my Diablo III progress from my ps4 to my computer?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    [Meme] Blizzard should add a system in their games that detects when somebody takes a picture of the screen with their phone instead of Screenshoting. This system would then proceed to the deletion of the the item the person is taking a picture of to share

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    https://ibb.co/4jfQK3N

    Joke aside lol It would maybe nice for people to put effort in their postings lol all my Diablo groups are plagued with those, can't see shit, uniques look like rare and most of the time they are just bad items haha

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment