• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    Diablo I'm still in shock

    Diablo I'm still in shock


    I'm still in shock

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Diablo Immortal confirmed pay2win

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Gear isn't purchasable outright but the inclusion of a Battle Pass system that rewards Crests that can be used to earn a chance to unlock better gear means you can ultimately get better gear by paying money.

    This isn't helped by the fact that Crests will be available for purchase outright, especially when the game includes a PvP mode where paying to win could very likely reign supreme.

    Sad to see. Also means that the grind is tailored to motivate shortcutting by just buying gear lootboxes.

    https://www.androidpolice.com/2021/05/15/diablo-immortal-is-going-to-be-worth-playing-at-least-for-a-while/

    submitted by /u/kugkug
    [link] [comments]

    So after watching the castlevania Netflix show I think a Diablo animated show By the same studio would be awesome!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Title. The animation in castlevania is great and would work perfectly for a Diablo show..

    submitted by /u/kaijuking87
    [link] [comments]

    Diablol 1 - All Episodes [Director's Cut]

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    D2R Necro Golems

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Ring of Royal Grandeur in Kanai’s Cube?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    can the ring's set-piece-reducing special ability be extracted & stored in the cube? it would be awesome to help multiple characters using sets!

    submitted by /u/raptor12k
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Music - Tristram [Full Guitar Tab For One Guitar]

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Looking for Horadric Cube design file for custom printing

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Hello! I want to make a horadric cube as a gift, was wondering if anyone knows of or has a file of the pattern already, or if I could commission someone to make a quick design.

    Something like this or this.

    I was thinking of getting the pattern laser engraved onto a wooden box as a keepsake/photo box as a graduation gift for an avid player. I myself haven't played since DII, but I hear it's Kanai's box now??

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/plum_pudding_model
    [link] [comments]

    D2R - what's going to be your starter?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    I'm super pumped for this, though not sure on what I'll do first.

    I was thinking Nova Sorc with maxed ES for NM Andy/Meph/D runs to gear up. I've done a FORB Sorc before for this, but Nova might be a bit better (especially with maxed Warmth)?

    Second I'd probably start on a Hammy and gear up as it comes around. Endgame build for just about anything, but not cheap.

    Third probably a quick level for FB/Meteor Sorc for Pindle runs.

    What are ya'll thoughts on GF? I was thinking doing a summon Druid for Hell Council runs - do you think gambling is going to be as big as it was?

    submitted by /u/Inquisition8
    [link] [comments]

    I dream of a day where Barbarian leaps animation is based on Attack speed rather than being a slow fixed skill ruining animation

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    PD2 showed us it modifiable https://www.reddit.com/r/ProjectDiablo2/comments/hilyv1/monday_teaser_6_leap_and_leap_attack_speed/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_title

    And damn it would be nice if leap was a viable movement skill rather than a slow buggy mess

    Make it modifiable by attack speed, movement speed or even weapon range(would incentivize 2handers)... give it a chance

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    Finding Diablo Lore and info

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    Hi I'm looking to dive into all the diablo lore from before one too d3. Just something I want to do to get myself amped for D4 would love too know the workings of the story thanks :) .

    submitted by /u/Outrageous_Concept30
    [link] [comments]

    QOL request for season 24: Make GR timers consistent!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    • You beat your previous best GR run? Congrats, you run TOOK 13:23 minutes.
    • You check your current score on the leaderboard? Your best run TOOK 13:23 minutes.
    • The time required to be on the leaderboard? A GR 113 that TOOK 12:38 minutes

    This all makes sense and is very consistent so far..

    • You did a GR that did NOT beat a record? You had 1:23 LEFT on the timer

    What is this silliness? Why not show how long my run took? Every other place shows the time it took. Why make me do mental gymnastics and super annoying time math in my head to find out how close/far away I was from beating a record?

    Blizz, please fix. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/zyxaakrene
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal machines

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Hey so I am playing season 23 (my first season, I'm a noob lol). Anyway I have all three of the infernal machines but I can't find the hermits abode? I know its in New Tristram by the healer, but the door isn't open. Help?

    submitted by /u/waxrainbow
    [link] [comments]

    I've accidentally used fascinating shrine and maybe other damaging shrines. How screwed am I?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    I didn't realize that some shrines can actually do permanent damage to my character and arbitrarily clicked all of them until I googled what a fascinating shrine does and found out that I now have -10% mana till the end of the game and that's the only shrine I paid attention to its name. Chances are, I clicked on more damaging ones.

    Is there anything that can be done about this? How serious is the damage for my character? I do have some save backups but since I don't even remember where the shrine was, I'd have a hard time finding the one where I didn't click on it yet.

    Is each shrine only spawned once at least or there is a change I've clicked on more fascinating shrines and I have even less mana at my disposal?

    submitted by /u/LosEagle
    [link] [comments]

    About the necromancer? (Diablo3)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Out of all the main stats for the necromancer which is the most important to try and improve on

    submitted by /u/forhe18
    [link] [comments]

    Avarice Conquest in Season 23

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment