• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Diablo This Nagelring I found today has increased Magic Find. Is that even supposed to still be in this game? They were supposed to have patched it out years ago.

    Diablo This Nagelring I found today has increased Magic Find. Is that even supposed to still be in this game? They were supposed to have patched it out years ago.


    This Nagelring I found today has increased Magic Find. Is that even supposed to still be in this game? They were supposed to have patched it out years ago.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    My Progression in D3

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Please note I'm trying to balance how much I get carried versus progressing myself to maintain interest.

    Hello all. I played first at release and played for a bit, then about a decade later bought the game on console. Now I'm back on PC having some fun with a Necromancer. The chat seems full of people coming back recently so I'm in good company.

    I'm trying to progress through Greater Rifts, but 22 is the max I can do consistently. I'm getting a few items I need, but regular Nephalem Rifts seem to be giving me better gear than Greater Rifts. Nice folks in chat suggest I need to get up to very high Torment in Greater Rifts to start seeing a big difference.

    If I were to progress myself how would I go about doing this? Would it be better to run act bosses? Is it better to just power through Greater Rifts until I get a bunch of lucky drops?

    The answer to this question has consistently been "Need a carry?" While I appreciate the kindness of strangers in this game I am also interested in doing a good amount of it myself.

    submitted by /u/Quigleyer
    [link] [comments]

    Is Diablo 3 Eternal Collection a good gift?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    I think it is. But the main thing is that my best friend and i are searching for games like Diablo, Path of Exile, etc. to play together. But we havent played DIablo 3, neither of us. His birthday is in a month and i thought that maybe is the best moment to buy 2 copies of DIablo III or Diablo III eternal collection and start it together? Does it have a good Coop gameplay??
    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/irohthewise
    [link] [comments]

    New Meta Episode 149: Lots of ARPG news

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    What content do you expect for the next quarterly update?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    New iterations on itemization & skill trees? New endgame systems? New class specific mechanics?

    Regarding art: Music? New monstter families/models? Sneak peek on character appearance customization? The female druid? New areas?

    submitted by /u/Ropp_Stark
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 Reset 2021 Competition with Crypto Prizes!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    For the last OG Diablo 2 ladder reset before D2R is released, we are hosting a competition with crypto prize money to be won! Team up, get ready to compete, and win some crypto!! Reset Teams will race to be the first to kill hell Baal, And also race to kill Ubers first. join the discord https://discord.gg/Qc8UKje, for more info!

    submitted by /u/kickassbitch
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find any good Inarius builds for season 23

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Is there anything viable out there? Rathma is getting old and I don't have Masquerade set yet... besides, masquerade seems boring.

    submitted by /u/watchcry
    [link] [comments]

    Will Diablo 2 Resurrected let us learn more about Rakanishu?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Will Diablo 2 Resurrected let us learn more about Rakanishu?

    I am really curious who Rakanishu is. Why haven't we been able to learn more about him?

    submitted by /u/C111tla
    [link] [comments]

    D3 love by one of the best female artists, commited ink life :)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment