• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Diablo Mirror Images Build - Health/Vitality Advice

    Diablo Mirror Images Build - Health/Vitality Advice


    Mirror Images Build - Health/Vitality Advice

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    Hi,

    So I am getting so much conflicting advice from my really helpful clan mates and just wanted to get some opinions outside of the clan to help me figure out what way to go. So I am doing the mirror images build, I have soloed at 118 and while I have the damage to go higher I am at the point where I don't have the health, I keep dying. Currently I am almost 1100 paragon and my gems are 115 and no augments.

    Some clanmates are saying I need to have 1.1mil in health for the build and to stack some paragons into vitality, others are saying I don't and only need around 400-500k health and to just put life per hit and life after kill on some gear. So what are you opinions reddit?

    Edit: Also Magic Weapon Vs Frost Nova which is better when and why?

    submitted by /u/Nienna000 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Spending your mats effectively as a GoD DH

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Question on Akarat's Champion CDR

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Hi, first time crusader here. I read many online guides that mentioned that 56% CDR is needed for permanent Akarat's Champion. Im running an AoV Fist of Heavens build with around 53% CDR but my Akarat's Champion is not even close to resetting when the 20 seconds of Akarat's Champion is up. Im currently equiping obsidian ring of the zodiac to try to maintain permanent Akarat's Champion but it is really inconsistent. Im not sure if im doing anything wrong.

    submitted by /u/Tinotyz to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment