• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Diablo Lilith SFX makeup test. I always wanted to cosplay her as close to the character as possible. My friends helped me with the makeup :3 Horns and other stuff are made by me. What do you guys think?))

    Diablo Lilith SFX makeup test. I always wanted to cosplay her as close to the character as possible. My friends helped me with the makeup :3 Horns and other stuff are made by me. What do you guys think?))


    Lilith SFX makeup test. I always wanted to cosplay her as close to the character as possible. My friends helped me with the makeup :3 Horns and other stuff are made by me. What do you guys think?))

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Some of my art pt.2

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    To those of you that played Diablo 1 for the first time in recent years, what is your review?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Diablo 1 is possibly my most formative game. As a kid it terrified me and fascinated me in equal measure. I treasure the experience I had playing it to this day.

    However I played it at a young age, early in my gaming history, and before decades of newer games. So my opinion is extremely biased and rooted in nostalgia.

    My question therefore is to those of you who played Diablo 1 recently, as adults or much later in your hobbies: what were your opinions of the game? Did it scare you? Did it challenge you? Did the atmosphere capture you despite the game's clear visual and mechanical age? What worked for you/what didn't? How does it fare against other games in the genre? I'm absolutely fascinated to hear peoples' opinions, so please be as thorough as you like!

    submitted by /u/MixedEmoticons
    [link] [comments]

    What are duriel and andariel’s names based off of?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    So I've noticed that the 7 demons in Diablo are all named after demons in real world mythology. Mephisto = Mephistopheles, belial = belial, baal = bael, asmodan = asmodeus. But what demons are duriel and andariel named after if any?

    submitted by /u/gigaswardblade
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like there will be no Ubers in SP for Diablo 2 Ressustected.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    The Demonic Prisoner event doesn't count in a public game

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    I don't know what to do in order to get count as done the event "The Demonic Prisoner" in the Act V Fields of eternity.

    I already have done it a couple of times in a public game.

    https://imgur.com/a/nZSQ6lL

    I completed it two times in a public game, the first one was a private one and made it public, when my follower left and the party was complete I started the event. The other one I joined a public party and then did the event.

    I also did the "Time trap" event, and also didn't count (I did have my follower then, I started the event when a couple of people joined the game, I got counted other events in a similar fashion but not this one, maybe I was eager to get it done and completed it too soon, don't know)

    What I need to do?

    submitted by /u/daisyKutter
    [link] [comments]

    Can warriors use magic in d1?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    I'm playing d1 (with hellfire) and I'm a warrior. I'm wondering if I should put points into magic or if that is a waste.

    submitted by /u/RobotLettuce789
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - May 24, 2021

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    WD all pets build.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    I'm working on a build that is strictly pet damage and I wanted to know if there was an already established one. Dogs, fetish and garg. Looking for poison route as well. Thanks everyone.

    submitted by /u/hollidayjp88
    [link] [comments]

    I need HELP. I cant pick up my ANCIENT PHYLACTERY. It keeps on toggling select on stash and armory.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    1.99$ at good will. Got it for the diabo1 disc . It was complete. Thought you guys might like this.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Beelzebub Mod crashing

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Hi,

    i have a kinda funny error / crash. The game (i have the gog.com Diablo 1 and beelzebub mod) keeps crashing (not all the time though) but ONLY if i interact with the smithy guy . So somethimes when i try to sell him stuff or repair stuff... the game crashes.

    does anybody have similar issues?

    submitted by /u/Zanji123
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3: what do I have to wear here?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Are we still getting quarterly updates?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    The last one was December 2020. I know we got a bunch of recently at blizzcon, so it makes sense that there was no Q1'21 update. Are we expecting them to continue for Q2?

    submitted by /u/d00m_t00th
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment