• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Diablo My fanart, if Diablo2 were a vintage cartoon

    Diablo My fanart, if Diablo2 were a vintage cartoon


    My fanart, if Diablo2 were a vintage cartoon

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    More details from Diablo official Instagram Account (Bots, skills on key binding, ladder runewords, trade system...)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Save the Pentagrams D2R!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Save the Pentagrams D2R!

    Bringing back the iconic, hellish pentagrams!

    Before:

    Doesn't feel the same

    After:

    <3

    All it takes is one image edit in D2R's files, pausebutton.sprite

    submitted by /u/wariscrafty
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo I and Germany

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Hello, I am working on an undisclosed project regarding Diablo I and II. I have read in David Cradock's book Stay Awhile and Listen which talks about the development of the first installment how apparently Diablo I was a phenomenon in Germany and that some of the developers got some rather odd letters and emails from fans.

    My question is if there is anyone who knows what I am talking about and can expand on said topic as I can't seem to find very much info about it. And if there are any Germans who were around back then that could maybe shed some light on its cult like status in the country and just exactly why it was such a massive hit over there specifically.

    submitted by /u/sachumo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to do a full playthrough

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I'm looking for someone to commit to a full playthrough of at least one or maybe two of the diablo games.

    I currently own all 3, but i have only ever played 3 to the very end, and I would love to sit back and chill and talk with someone who just wants to enjoy the game and storyline and have a good time.

    If interested, please respond on here and we can get something set up.

    My battle.net is Qord#1923, and I am aware of the hoops we have to jump through to play d2 and d1, and it isn't a problem.

    I would like to start tonight if possible

    Let me know if interested:)

    Edit: PREFERABLY I'd like to do d2 or d1!!

    submitted by /u/Nerve-Resident
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 Belzebub mod - 2 questions

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    I've really been enjoying this version of Diablo. But minutes ago i saw 2 little (?) things that piqued my interest. I don't even know for sure that it has anything to do with the mod because it's been a long time since I've played through original D1.

    But anyway, the first thing is that I was in Tristram and noticed that my belt, all 3 rows, was full of full rejuvenation potions. I definitely didn't have enough gold to accidentally all of these. I don't recall looting them. My belt was filled with full health and mana potions before.

    The second thing is the "Book of Insanity". Adria has one to sell for 10,000 gold right now. I could probably buy it now if I sold some of my equipment, but I don't know what it is. Searched online about as thoroughly as I should have to but found nothing about either of these things.

    I just finished the King Leoric quest, so maybe the potions were a reward from Ogden or Pepin and I just didn't notice. But this book, I have zero clues on. I cannot even find anything on the web with "diablo" and "book of insanity" on the same page.

    I can't imagine that I'm the first person to see these things. Does anyone else here know about them?

    submitted by /u/Concerta_Crackhead
    [link] [comments]

    do you think anyone will still play D3 when D4 comes out?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    do you think anyone will still play D3 when D4 comes out?

    submitted by /u/bubba_burger_boy
    [link] [comments]

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - May 25, 2021

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    First time ever and feels great

    Posted: 24 May 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    I've never done Amazon. Was this a decent find?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    The Gavel of Judgment

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    The description says you get a damage increase to HotA AND 25 fury returned when hitting 3 or fewer enemies. Does this mean that you only get the damage increase against 3 or fewer enemies or is the damage increase always active and fury relying on 3 or fewer enemies is a separate thing?

    submitted by /u/AeonArcana999
    [link] [comments]

    Language on ps1 version

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm looking to buy the ps1 Diablo version but the cd box is in German.

    Do you know if the game comes in English or if I can change it later to English in settings?

    submitted by /u/pgordalina
    [link] [comments]

    've been racking up killstreaks with a new Battlemage build in Battleground PvP. Check out the highlights of the intense melee combat!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment