• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Diablo Zunimasa simplicity strength

    Diablo Zunimasa simplicity strength


    Zunimasa simplicity strength

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Just wondering for the zunimasa set why do we use the simplicity strength gem? Is it just for the lifesteal we get? Or do the fetishes benefit from them?

    submitted by /u/stephz0507 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for doing lvl 100+ GR with Bones of Rathma Build [S23]

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Here is the link to my profile.

    No matter what i do I'm stuck around Greater Rift lvl 90.

    Near level 100 I can't barely scratch the health of monsters.

    Currently my damage displays around 400k. I can push it maybe to 550k switching to a 2H weapon.

    But that it. I was playing on-line and met a guy that was carrying everyone in GR lvl 115. He was a wizard.

    His damage display was like 1.8 million damage and his weapon damage was like 2700 or something.

    I was thinking about using a lvl 100 legendary gem with Caldesann's Despair in my Scythe. But 500 points of intelligence would not even start closing that gap (I've tested moving my vitality paragon points to intelligence).

    What I'm doing wrong? How to have good DPS for GR 100+?

    Edit: I'm following this guide.

    submitted by /u/HenriAugusto to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    First ever GR 90 with the WW Barb. Still missing a couple pieces here and there but the build is working out so far

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment