• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Diablo GoD DH Struggling to do GR 110

    Diablo GoD DH Struggling to do GR 110


    GoD DH Struggling to do GR 110

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Hi, I followed the GoD Demon Hunter build from IcyVeins.

    Here's my hero profile:

    https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/TUSHAR451-1209/hero/130967415

    I have almost all ancients and good rolls, 992 paragon and 11.4k dexterity.

    But I'm still struggling to clear GR 110 and monsters don't die in time and sometimes I get one shot by epics.

    Any advice?

    EDIT:

    Here's my D3planner:

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/526901533

    It shows 3.75 mil damage in D3planner but in game it is actually 2.3 mil damage.

    submitted by /u/gamersbd to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Issue

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    I want to use Swampland Attunement to amp up my resistance, and it says that it is modified by my pickup radius for gold and health, but whether my range is 4 meters or 30 meters, I have noticed no change in the initial description of 20 meters.

    submitted by /u/Magicmisterman to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Couch Co-op advice

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm playing this season Couch Co-op (first time, a lot of fun!), I'm playing a thorns-bombardment build (Invoker + Akkhan) build. I'm not using Steed Charge (unwieldy with couch co-op), and so I'm not using Norvald's set.

    I'm using Mortal Drama & Akarat's Awakening, with Akkhan's Addendum cubed. What do you think about this? Any other ideas? There are so many interesting Crusader shields...

    P.S. instead of steed charge I use Condemn- Vacuum, great for co-op!

    submitted by /u/GasBallast to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Decreepify opportunist rune mechanics question

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    For the opportunist rune that increases speed, do I need to leave enemies cursed but unkilled to benefit from the rune (I.e.- does the speed terminate the second I kill the cursed enemies or will I still get the full speed countdown if I kill them immediately after cursing)? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/egoishta to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What stat should I reroll? (Details in comments)

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Solo pushing: Leapquake vs Seismic Slam MotE builds

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    I'm on switch and I've made it a goal to hit the top spots of the leaderboards for as many sets as possible.

    Ignoring the cheaters, I have been pretty successful so far. Even without Augments I am in the top 3-10 for most sets.

    In general I end up playing the same thing as everyone else ... except for might of the earth. On switch it seems like the rest of the legit clears are with a leapquake build, while I am pushing with a seismic slam build.

    To me, the SS build just seems to be so much more capable. Leaping away from the monsters to blow them up results in so many fewer deaths than leaping on them and shouting -at least for me.

    Is there something that I am missing about leapquake? Is there a good video that I could watch that breaks down the gameplay? I've got the gear for both and am worried that I'm missing out on some techniques

    submitted by /u/Reply_or_Not to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Is Primal Rondal's worth it for Firebird (console twister)?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    I got a Primal Rondal's amulet with %Fire Skill, Crit Chance, and Intelligence. The legendary power is useless and takes the place of Squirt's.

    I now equip Squirt's power so my rings have to be Royal Ring of Grandeur (to power Firebird, Capt. Crimson, and Augchild), and Convention of Elements. Obsidian Ring gets kicked to the curb and my CDR is at 54%.

    Is this is worth it? Also, as a general question, how do people test build power? Just run the highest GR and see if they can clear?

    submitted by /u/HeyItsMau to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment