• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Diablo Diablo 2 stone painting

    Diablo Diablo 2 stone painting


    Diablo 2 stone painting

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Diablo 1 GOG: Quest Indicators?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    I just recently bought Diablo 1 + Hellfire on GOG after seeing a bunch of D1 content and getting the desire to go back to its roots.

    My question is... In a bunch of the videos and screenshots I've seen recently, I've seen townsfolk with yellow exclamation point orbs over their head like they have quest indicators. Is this a mod? If so, which one?

    submitted by /u/RazedSpirit
    [link] [comments]

    [D3][s23] need advice on enchanting gear

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Hi guys, so me and a friend started playing diablo 3 season 23 recently. I started a DH, hit gr100 but got bored and went to work rend barb. Was looking for info on what stat to change, like how do I prioritise as you can obviously only change one thing, and most good stats need me to drop strength or something. Many thanks in advance for the help

    submitted by /u/Robwelch88
    [link] [comments]

    Will single player with plugy be able to be moved to D2R on release?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Considering beginning a character with the intent of moving it to D2R when it's out. If I use plugy for the convenience factor, can I still move it to D2R or does my character need to be on the most basic form of D2 LOD?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/trevorcop
    [link] [comments]

    [D3] Took me 23 seasons but I finally got Guardian. A few questions about Barb WotW Rend build

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've followed the guide here and on Icy-Veins all the way to Guardian.

    I've played since launch day in 2012 and this is the first season I've finished.

    Two questions given the advice on Icy-Veins I have two questions:

    1. Why the focus on Physical damage (Hellfire and Mortick's Bracer)? Is that due to Rend?

    2. Why is the Kool-Aid potion recommended so highly? It seems very situational imo. I haven't yet found the all-res one which I'd prefer.

    I've only hit GR75 (also my highest) so would love some ideas on how to go further. My guess is augmenting and hopefully more ancients/primals drop.

    submitted by /u/Xirious
    [link] [comments]

    LAN Play on PS4/5

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I read you can LAN play even without PS Plus on console. My daughter and I are both connected to the same network but when I invite her (we both picked LAN for network) she gets an error message "failed to join".

    Is there a trick to it?

    submitted by /u/DarkGodBane
    [link] [comments]

    Gibbering Gemstone

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    My dad and I have both been grinding for at least 10 hours now and killed Chiltara at least 30 times together and at least 5 times separately. We always will explore caverns of frost if it's there until we get to the second floor. If it doesn't spawn it that world, we just make a new one. Is there anything that we are forgetting to do? Btw it's torment 13 part of the time and torment 16 the rest on adventure mode.

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Ad_5984
    [link] [comments]

    D2 Classic on D2R?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Hi, I can't find any information anywhere so I ask here. I know that D2R will be D2 with the LoD extension. But will it be possible to play „Classic only" again? So that you only have the Standard classes (without assa and Druid) and no runewords, 5th act and so on? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Necessary-Yellow-202
    [link] [comments]

    Curious how strong would Prime Evil be if they managed to get to sanctuary in their true physical form rather than possessing a host be restricted to their traits

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Or... if they posses a Nephilam ... or even Uldysian

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    Timer for farming (wsplit and etc.)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    Hello guys! I need help with timers like wsplit and so one.

    Is it possible somehow to return to previous line with just continuing time it had when finished, without wiping it off.

    The idea is to see total time i spend on different sections like mapping/bossing/taking a break and etc.

    E.g. diablo II. I farm chaos sanct (act IV), baal runs and cow lvl, rest = 4 sections/lines in my timer. After completing all, i start new game and do the same, so i want to continue time i had on previous runs. And to the end of a day i want to have something like "totally spend 1:00:00 hours on Chaos Sanct, 2:00:00 on Baal Runs, 01:30:00 on Cow lvl, 01:00:00 resting. Totally played 5:30:00.

    It would be rly helpful to optimize time you spend and find better ways to lvl fast (Not only in d2) or anything else.

    Is it possible? Or not in this programs. Cant find a solution, cause returning to previous just erases the time played on it. Thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/SomeSpicyRun
    [link] [comments]

    D2: ATMA questions?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    CTRL+S does not work? It just dings at me. I have to manually Save everything from the File menu.

    There's no way to remove old D2S files from the D2S menu? I've a couple old characters deleted from the game that continue to appear in ATMA, and I'd like to remove those entries.

    Can we even delete stashes we no longer want?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    What are the odds?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    a question on D3 endgame farming...

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    What if first D2R Ladder is unalterated 1to1 remaster of Diablo2 but upon login in, you are asked questions about what you would like to see on next patch (ie: should rogue merc be allowed to use crossbows?)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    blizzard still has the general choice of polled changes, but it would give a great pulse check on their customer base

    General QOL & gameplay questions to improve the game, I don't see the point in asking specific creative questions like "what new runeword you would like to see added"

    Note, this would be for ladder, want to play unchanged version, there would be a Vanilla D2R realm, like there is for those who play hc or classic

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment