• Breaking News

    Friday, May 14, 2021

    Diablo First ever GR 90 with the WW Barb. Still missing a couple pieces here and there but the build is working out so far

    Diablo First ever GR 90 with the WW Barb. Still missing a couple pieces here and there but the build is working out so far


    First ever GR 90 with the WW Barb. Still missing a couple pieces here and there but the build is working out so far

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Having a hard time getting more damage

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Hey, im currently playing a rend barb and as a new player i have been sticking to tutorials. after a few days of farming i got all the pieces but my damage is 1/3 of the videos i've seen. My current gear is seen below. I get around 700k damage with paragon but i've seen similar builds get 1.5 mil +

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/933321838

    planner says 1.3 mil or something but that is with all buffs up

    Are my stats just fucked or have i missed something obvious :P

    submitted by /u/Tahinge to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody help.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    I just started playing again for the first time in probably 6 years. All of my saved data is gone and I am looking to try and get the Immortal king set. Especially the helmet. Switched over from Xbox 360 to ps4. Can someone help me get it or anything. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

    submitted by /u/cajunwolf88 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, (2012) got some questions

    Posted: 13 May 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Currently 66 Barb, just finished the campaign and unlocked adventure mode.

    1. Do i absolutely have to make a seasonal character? What are the benefits? (I already have a good amount of starting crafting materials since i melted every single item from 2012, and i really don't want to beg people to power level me.)
    2. When and how do i start looting set items?
    3. Is there a list of viable early builds? (I currently just stack STR and VIT and use my legendary skills, but i took a peak at a T1 normal rift and got my ass handed to me.)
    4. At approximately what stats should i be going into T1? (sitting at 100k dps (one hand) and 130k life)
    5. How much time are we talking about here? I can't play for more than about an hour or two every night, so does it even make sense to try to seriously progress in this endgame?
    submitted by /u/What_Dinosaur to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment