• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    Diablo D2R: Achievements are a great way to enhance the game without changing it

    Diablo D2R: Achievements are a great way to enhance the game without changing it


    D2R: Achievements are a great way to enhance the game without changing it

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Achievements could be a great way of adding to the game's experience without actually changing the game itself. We would have a official showcase for your feats in your profile like reaching 99 in a season, beating Hell with a hardcore character, doing a full naked run, etc

    submitted by /u/HenriAugusto
    [link] [comments]

    This is definitely what it feels like, at least, when swapping between them ��

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    D2Remastered : is Dclone still going to be ip specific?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    With the switch in battle net, do we know if the implementation for Diablo clone is staying the same. Currently you hunt dclone by browsing a certain forums or discord to find an ip where dclone is about to pop. Opening a terminal and checking whether you are in a game of the same ip. Stay in that game, hoping that enough soj are sold for it to pop. Seems a bit clunky, though the reward is the best small charm in the game.

    submitted by /u/FredKrankett
    [link] [comments]

    GoMule for D2R Early Version

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    GoMule for D2R Early Version

    Using GoMule's open source app http://gomule.sourceforge.net/ I was able to get an early version working for D2R

    Pics

    Viewing Items

    Multiple Characters

    Flavie Grail and Item Report

    Note - Moving items is still being debugged. D2R's in-game shared stash can be used for moving items between chars

    Usage and Downloads

    https://github.com/pairofdocs/gomule-d2r(D2R is not required to play around with GoMule only a savefile is needed and I uploaded one to the github page)

    submitted by /u/wariscrafty
    [link] [comments]

    [Tchernobog mod] I'm having trouble killing wyrms, help me

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/MkYSm-cIaqE

    https://youtu.be/A1TImPabWrY

    https://youtu.be/3pEdKP0wwgA

    I'm kinda new to the Diablo. I've never played Diablo 1 until last year, I bought it from the GOG.

    I've installed Tchernobog mod and there's a dungeon named Infested Cellar and there's a monster named Warmaggot Mad.

    It's too strong and I keep dying by it.

    When I see this monster, I'm scared so I just shoot spells everywhere and I miss all the time.

    Tbh, even if I don't miss, it has too much HP so I can't kill it.

    Is there any way to beat this thing? A weakness perhaps? My character is Sorcerer lv. 10 btw.

    submitted by /u/lazynomore52
    [link] [comments]

    Best Post I've Seen On D3 Forums about D4

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    This is an extensive post covering game philosophy, mechanics, and atmosphere and I've found it extremely accurate and detailed when it comes to what exactly makes the game fulfilling and immersive to play. What do you think? I think there are some great discussions that can come out of these topics.

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/%E7%9B%8A-what-i-hate-about-diablo-iv-gameplay/27541

    submitted by /u/Andurilhopeofthewest
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on duping being fixed? And implications for SoJs, Annis, and other mechanics/fixes

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Been thinking about a few things. From what I understand D2R is mainly the same codebase/overlay with either additional tweaks or another layer for some QoL improvements (like the shared/increased stash, still being able to join lower difficulties after completion, etc.).

    I'm assuming the technology is there to prevent duping, especially the silly clock disparity, but maybe I'm hoping for too much. Still, this could have big implications for the overall progression. Very few Enigmas. Very few D clones. Very few Annis. Do you really think people will be selling real SoJs like mad just to get a potential shot at the big guy?

    Really interested to see how this will play out, especially with runewords.

    That said, I do still hope that skip mechanics exist for power leveling so there's no gating (straight-to-boss carries, etc.). The xp drops off and you still have to level.

    submitted by /u/Inquisition8
    [link] [comments]

    SlashDiablo Holy Grail Tracker

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Shocking truth about cows!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Respeccing

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    In your opinion, what warrants a respecc?

    I stream fighting games, and d2 on the side, so I don't play it all that much. I'm currently a level 56 skelemancer. I however, accidentally put 1 or 2 skills into bone armour instead of bone wall, and just used my NM respecc option. Was that a stupid idea?

    Stat wise, I put 156 into str, and the rest into vit.

    Before I think I had about 130 str which wasn't that bad considering the level

    submitted by /u/needaphonenow2021
    [link] [comments]

    We should encounter Marius in Diablo 4!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    But as a demon

    I mean...

    • the dude got the calling through his visions

    • the dude accompanied Diablo for months on his journey

    • The dude released Baal from his prison

    • The dude never destroyed the soul stone

    • The dude was the only human that has been in the presence of Diablo, Baal and mephisto all at the same time and lived to talk about it

    We already saw Izual and Adria become demons for their aid to the evil forces, Marius is pretty worthy in that department

    Pretty sure Baal killing him in the asylum was a reward, he must be killed to be respawned in hell as the Demon Lors of Anguish

    I can already see him attacking you with Opium pipe smoke haha

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 GoG Controller Support?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    Does the GoG version have gamepad support?

    If not, I suppose I can emulate thr PSX version

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/RegularLemonade
    [link] [comments]

    Should Ultimates be in D4? (66% of 15534 votes say No)

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Should lightning art be yellow?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    In a effort to differentiate from ice, would the Diablo community like to see a larger variance of spell colors?

    Fire is red and orange Ice is blue and white

    Just a thought

    submitted by /u/Zemini7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment