• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Diablo I was a beta-tester for Diablo 2 and still have my disk.

    Diablo I was a beta-tester for Diablo 2 and still have my disk.


    I was a beta-tester for Diablo 2 and still have my disk.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    That evil keycaps!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    Special Report: The Inside Story of Blizzard's Departures and a Company at a Crossroads - IGN

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Think it would be dumb if they made a way for you to save Leah in the next game..?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Title.. feel bad for that poor girl even now.

    submitted by /u/kaijuking87
    [link] [comments]

    Is this QOL.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    What if you didn't have to leave the game to change your character?

    I'm in a full pvp game, I go to switch characters because I just got my butt beat, I leave game to choose the next victim, and as I go to join the game I receive that dreadful "the game is full message." Someone has just stolen my spot.

    I'm in a full trading game, but that gear is on my other guy, so I leave and as I try to come back, woops! The Games full. Who was I trading with again? Guess I missed out on another sick deal.

    To me this falls under the category where its not game changing, I can already leave the game and then rejoin. Lets just simply swap toons in game.

    We can also leave the game as is! Just wanted to toss this idea out there and see if it got some traction.

    edit: grammar

    submitted by /u/SpencerInGame
    [link] [comments]

    When is the next quarterly update?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    All my life been using and heard “farming” as a item finding thing only. Now I start to hear people using it for leveling. Curious as to what “Farming” means for you in a video game

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    What if?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    What if item drops are splited differently?

    In GRs we will obtain only Paragon level , gems (and ladder of course) and primal items. All other items are splited between most of the bosses in the game, so we will engage with the game not only with the town and GR portal. They can buff bounties and make target farming for specific items.

    And this way we won't run only two instances and we will have little target farming, a bit like D2.

    I know that not gonna happen, but what you think? Is it good or bad and why?

    submitted by /u/r3fl3kT0r
    [link] [comments]

    Should i play Diablo 3 while waiting for 2 Resurrected?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    I've never played Diablo 3. I also want to play resurrected, having not played 2 since it was released. And there's a sweet deal to preorder 2 and get 3 at a discount.

    If i play 3 now, will it spoil 2 in terms of story or gameplay? Or will the gameplay enhancements in Resurrected be such that it might make 3 feel like a step backwards, and I'll appreciate 3 more if i play it first?

    submitted by /u/eincbebop
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to all of my follower's gear?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    I just logged in for the first time in probably 2 years and all of my followers for every character seem to have lost their armor. They still have weapons, rings, and amulets but the rest of their gear is gone. Did Blizzard change something to cause this? Is it a known bug? Should I contact support to get their stuff back? Most of them had very good equipment on and it sucks if it's just gone. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DeepWebTourGuide
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard promises: Diablo Immortal has a much "richer" endgame than Diablo 3

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    In a perfect World, when you pop the last seal in Chaos Sanctuary and it automatically kills all monsters, those monsters wouldn't have been killed but instead spawn outside of Diablo's spawning Pentagram

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    It could be when he spawns or triggers when he reaches 75 or 50% life

    that could have been a really fun way to incentivize people to full clear rather than rushing the seals

    https://imgur.com/O5aWcqd

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to turn off shared gold between different normal heros [Diablo 3]

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    I haven't played the game in years so I decided to play it again and made a new character, but to my surprise he had almost 25 billion gold, with a B as in boy. Of course having that much money on a level 1 character, that hasn't even walked from the starting position, is sure to ruin the experience of a struggle, which is the kind of game that I like. So I was wondering if I could make it so I could only use the gold I earn in this 1 specific save without it being hardcore.

    submitted by /u/borediambored
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment