• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Diablo Trying to see if I can use this Hellfire Amulet, does Cull the Weak proc from Vengence (From the Shadows)?

    Diablo Trying to see if I can use this Hellfire Amulet, does Cull the Weak proc from Vengence (From the Shadows)?


    Trying to see if I can use this Hellfire Amulet, does Cull the Weak proc from Vengence (From the Shadows)?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    From what I'm reading, in a GoD HA build, the cold HA doesn't proc it, but does switching over from the usual Dark Heart rune to this one do anything for CtW?

    I'm only asking as I crafted this Hellfire Amulet and wondered if it was worth trying to make work over a Squirt's or not.

    For example, I assume the "stats change if equipped" shown there doesn't take into account the CtW bonus, nor does it show what it would be with a full stack?

    Or is the Squirt's just plain better? I'm playing HC so any extra damage leading to dying, is bad.

    submitted by /u/Lanceuppercut47 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Primal deathwish

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    So I got a primal death wish with nearly no good rolls 1k int 1k vit 8% dog to elite Damage type is fire

    Not even sure which to reroll here. I know I want +damage %, cdr, and lightning damage and have none of those things.

    Im pushing 115-120 and survivability seems to be my biggest issue. So drop int for +dmg%?

    submitted by /u/Burned-Brass to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Help on PoJ set

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Hi, I am facing a lot of problems with the PoJ set. I keep dying in T16 rifts and usually have to rely on unity. However this does not work in groups and I die a lot. Thus, I have some questions.

    1. How do I increase my survivability without unity? I sometimes use aquila but it sometimes drop off. I cant really use stone gauntlets as well as my uptime on epiphany is pretty inconsistent. I see guides mentioning mantle of channeling but I am skeptical as it only provides 25% damage reduction instead of 50% with the above items.

    2. Why is no one using kyshiro soul? I am currently using it to keep up my sweeping wind stacks. Without the kyshiro soul, my stacks drop a lot and I die before I realise.

    3. Why is no one using vengeful wind? I use it together with kyshiro soul to move fast at all times, even in town. Online guides i have seen uses echoing fury, but I am a bit confused. Echoing fury only provides 25% increase while vengeful wind provides 50% with the additional 10 stacks.

    My build: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/646836851

    I was kind of surprised with how much problem I am having with the PoJ considering that the new sets of other classes were really powerful and could easily complete T16 (eg. Hydra wiz and valor sader). It seems to me that I have to level up my taeguk to really high levels just to not die, while like hydra wiz and valor sader dont really need any legendary gems to clear T16. Am i doing something wrong? Any advice is welcome.

    Thanksss!

    submitted by /u/Tinotyz to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Unsure which one is better for pushing GOD DH

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment