• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Diablo Can winter flurry hydra dmg proc be triggered by a clone's blizzard spell.

    Diablo Can winter flurry hydra dmg proc be triggered by a clone's blizzard spell.


    Can winter flurry hydra dmg proc be triggered by a clone's blizzard spell.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    So I am wondering if for either or both for mirror image and teleport with rune fracture(split into 2 extra clones). Does the blizzard they cast proc the 150% from winter flurry?

    submitted by /u/Concerninghabits to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    GoD HA, 196% cold buff 1/4 of the time from CoE or full time 15% cold from SoJ?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    I'm able to farm T16 with a farming build but looking for something when doing GRs, as it's pointless having that hoarder gem when it does nothing for me, and especially with the armoury, it's easy to switch out builds in a flash.

    https://i.imgur.com/hIL7zva.jpg

    I'm on 47.87% cold damage increase on the sheet page if using CoE, however I'm not great at timing for everything to land on the cold damage part of the rotation.

    However if I use that SoJ, I'm getting 62.87% cold all the time, as well as lightning for Strafe but I assume that will be largely irrelevant but if I do, what's the worst of the primary stats I can drop for a socket?

    Does a 196% boost to cold damage one quarter of the time, outweigh the permanent 15% increase to cold damage all the time?

    Also, does a Occulus Ring do anything for me if I'm zipping about everywhere, I hardly get a chance to stand in the circle.

    submitted by /u/Lanceuppercut47 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Easy level 70 console build + general help?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    I've been looking around everywhere from YouTube to google to Reddit but can't really find anything, and I'm also not quite familiar with the game to go about it on my own, so I figured I'd make my own post and see if someone can basically spell it out for me.

    I picked the game up on console YEARS ago and I beat the campaign and never touched it again… I started back up this morning as I want a game I can just turn my brain off, watch something on the side, sit and grind. I was level 67 and almost finished my second campaign run through to start today. I've now gotten to 70 (paragon level 17) and I'm looking for a solid build on console to do the Nephalem Rifts. (Anything else I should be doing now post 70?)

    I had a build from awhile back which did me pretty solid, I was playing today on Torment 1 without too many problems. Then I switched the build to some meta build and can't remember my old one, so I'm basically fucked lol I can barely do a run through of the rifts on hard…

    Are there any standard builds that don't require item sets/gems or any intricate parts of the game which you have to grind towards that I can be successful in Torment 2-3ish? I basically have nothing in terms of items and I haven't quite grasped the forging/salvaging/enchanting/gems aspects, so I just want something easy I can grind with and pick those things up later as I get back into it. Console is PS5 since the console matters according to the other posts I've seen.

    Also, what should I actually be doing with most of my loot? I usually just sell everything to merchants. I have ~3M gold and 30/500 of the other currency.

    submitted by /u/TinElath to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Casual Love for the Rathma's Rework

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    Relevant "about me" stuff up front: I'm a PC player with basically no interest in chasing a spot on any leaderboard. I like seeing how far I can push GRs with oddball builds created from whatever RNGeesus happens to bless me with instead of trying to find the most efficient way to find a particular piece of gear. My favorite thing since the game started was the implementation of the Legacy of Dreams gem because it really facilitates "get creative with what you have" which feels a lot better to me than "goddamnit 35 GR runs and recycling all my Kadala trash through the Cube and still no Requisite Band of BIS."

    I fucking adore what they've done with Rathma's set. The appeal of a Necromancer class in any game, for me, has always been playing the batshit insane death magic wielding zealot who commands a legion of reanimated affronts against Nature Itself - a one-man zombie apocalypse - and this rework really pulls the final nail out of the coffin on that one. The way that now permanent Revive minions combo off of the ones provided by Command Skeleton to simultaneously make you harder to kill and increase the usability of a skill literally called Army of the Dead is absolutely beautiful. I was excited when I read the set and blown away by the time I had even finished chapter three of the season.

    That the set itself only demands three skills has been a big part of the fun for me. It's really allowed me to experiment and tinker with the rest of my build in a way that evokes a power hungry cultist coming across a strange artifact in a crypt. I found a couple of things that boosted Corpse Explosion and immediately thought "what if." I mean, once I raise my collection of weird dead things, the rift is just littered with corpses that are just going to waste right? How about I sacrifice some health to make suicide bombing blood spiders to get more creepy shit skittering around the screen while feeding my HP based CDR scheme? Oh, what's this? A phylactery that boosts the crap out of Scythe damage when I spend Essence? Maybe I should try Singularity Mages since I have the ring that gives me two in this pile of cool stuff I found. Oooh wait, how about Kill Command on my skeletons and really take advantage of the increased respawn rate? Oh oh oh what if I launch a bunch of exploding skeletons into a pack, Blood Rush into it, and use Close Quarters on CE with Bone Armor stun, Krysbin's Sentence, and that boosted Grim Scythe damage as a closer in case something survived? Hmmm... What else can I do with all these dead bodies... I really don't want to leave them just cluttering up the place, it's just wasteful. Reduce, reuse, reanimate after all. Oh! Corpse Lance has a stun rune! Now my Revives can just swarm everything doing triple damage while I cackle maniacally from the eye of a hurricane made entirely of bone shrapnel and viscera! YOU WILL MAKE A FINE CORPSE WEAKNESS CONSUMES YOU- Okay you get it.

    TL;DR: 10/10, Rathma's set is fantastic. Dear Blizzard's D3 team, <3.

    submitted by /u/ARedditorCalledQuest to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment