• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Diablo I think I found that d2 loading screen in real life. Sighted in Germany.

    Diablo I think I found that d2 loading screen in real life. Sighted in Germany.


    I think I found that d2 loading screen in real life. Sighted in Germany.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    It would AWESOME If VV remastered this Promotional cinematic and find a spot in the game for it. It would be cool to have little peek into Aidan's inner combat

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    A Closer Look at Diablo 2 Resurrected Monsters - Part 3 - PureDiablo

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    WEEKLY RAGE THREAD - May 18, 2021

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    REMEMBER THE RULES:

    • POST IN ALL CAPS
    • VENT YOUR FRUSTRATIONS
    • ALL POSTS MUST BE DIABLO RELATED

    ENJOY!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Best XP Farming and stat points for level 9 paladin(Diablo 2)?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Hi i just got the game days ago i am currently a level 9 paladin my friend already gave me great gear that requires me to be level 63+ and have a lot ALOT of strength and dexterity any tips or methods?

    submitted by /u/Amogus-2
    [link] [comments]

    New Gameplay! This game is only getting better and better, enjoy it!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment