• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Diablo They told me I could be anything, so I became a Gundam.

    Diablo They told me I could be anything, so I became a Gundam.


    They told me I could be anything, so I became a Gundam.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    The gang has been sharpening up with some Classic D2 over the past 4 days & it's been a blast. Compiled a trash cheat sheet for the laughs & to help us get ready for some D2R HC rips.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Diablo 2 Resurrected Technical Alpha has been cracked

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    The Andariel (and Amazon) you probably have never seen (dated circa 1999, no idea wtf was that show)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Diablo 2 Battlenet server connections have been pretty poor lately

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Nearly every time I try to log into D2:LoD Battlenet, the log in process takes forever, and ~1/3 the time I get this message after it fails to log in:

    Unable to connect to Battlenet

    At first I thought maybe it was just my windows firewall blocking the game or something but I kept getting the poor connection/log-in issue even after my firewall was disabled. And I've talked to a few people in public games who have also said they're experiencing the same issues.

    Anyone know what's up?

    submitted by /u/prabe
    [link] [comments]

    A small feature that needs to be added and doesnt affect the gameplay... an ingame Clock

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/UYKNK1k

    Its only QOL, if you have problems with an ingame clock its not with the clock you have an issue, its with gaming so much you dont want a reminder how long youve been playing lol

    submitted by /u/The_Creatorist
    [link] [comments]

    I hope Flamespike the Crawler makes a comeback for Diablo II: Resurrected, maybe in a slightly nerfed form.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    D2R Assassin Footage

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Beat Diablo I Hell/Hell with all three classes. This time Warrior. Hardest Class

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    D1 First Playthrough I see this every time I reach a new floor

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    They need to add Reziarfg to D2R. It's been 20 years already!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    This change is LONG overdue. Diablo fans have been waiting 20 years for Blizzard to add Reziarfg and D2R is the PERFECT opportunity to do so. 🙌🙌🙌

    In case you don't know about Reziarfg:

    http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/monsters/act5-reziarfg.shtml

    submitted by /u/Fickle_Top_5564
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 res - all bosses & mini-bosses

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    D2R Necromancer footage

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Dear Vicarious Vision, what do you want in exchange of adding Refresh gambling to vendor stock as well

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Gotta farm vendor for sweet 3wc 40ias sword and such feature would be awesome

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    Will Diablo 2 Ressurection have Controller Support?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Title. I just prefer the controller most of the time when I'm gaming on PC. It's from when I always played on consoles. It's just more intuitive to me. Also, it helps me feel like I'm actually gaming because I do a lot of office work on the computer using a traditional mouse and keyboard setup. So controller support?

    submitted by /u/Dhampirman
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 on Windows 10?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    I see screencaps and video of guys playing the OG Diablo.

    I have a copy on CD still, but it won't run on any of my current hardware. How are you guys running old fashioned Diablo? I'm so sad without it.

    submitted by /u/Abraham580
    [link] [comments]

    With all the hype around D2R I decided to (once again) reinstall my D2 copy, this is what I found on my bowazon as soon as I got to Act III, don't know how good it actually is, but I'm happy

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Diablo 2 Resurrected Paladin Gameplay

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    D2:R Classic Graphics vs OG D2

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    People that played the alpha for these few days, how do you feel about the QoL changes available in D2:R compared to the classic?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    Bonus question : Do you remain adamant that no changes should've been there at all, or do you believe some were needed?

    submitted by /u/Kafshe_e_ndyre
    [link] [comments]

    Hotbar QOL mod for Diablo 1 (based on DevilutionX)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    I cannot install my D2 1.12 ISO

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    Hey, good mornings, afternoons or evenings.

    I'm having this problem with my D2 1.12 copy, I already mounted it with Daemon Tools but I'm unable to install it, whenever I click on the "PLAY DIABLO II" button it doesn't take me anywhere, I mean, it doesn't do anything no matter how much I click it. I already ran it in WinXP SP2 compatibility mode and as an admin and still doesn't do a thing. How do I solve this?

    submitted by /u/FuryFenrir
    [link] [comments]

    Will Lilith bring ****** back??

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    I know Diablo died at the end of Diablo 3 I believe but artwork for Diablo 4 shows Lilith holding Diablo's skull, is her mission to bring him back? was she summoned in the trailer to bring him back? if so his design is going to be amazing judging from his skull and I assume since he died with some of the evils absorbed into him he may come back more powerful than ever.

    A plain and Simple question and also I personally think it would be cool that if Diablo does come back he isn't killed off but instead the battle with him is a tie and he simply goes back to hell to plot whatever it is he may have in mind if he doesn't die.

    submitted by /u/TheDarkApex
    [link] [comments]

    D2:R Assassin's default...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    D2:R Assassin's default...

    Look, I am totally fine with some changes and I honestly don't care much about the faces or how she's Asian now ( they get covered by helmets anyway, and you don't see them from a distance ).

    But I think that the way characters read from a distance is really important to make them look familiar and accurate to the original.
    This is like giving the Barbarian a brown shirt, it just reads totally different from a distance.
    None of the others got a major change like this, so why the Assassin?
    Her whole gear progression on a visual level changes entirely, not to mention that a lot of her gear from gameplay footage I saw was too grey and not black like in the original game.

    Amazon's butt, Sorc's underboob etc.
    I don't really care, because at least the overall parts is the same but here...
    I don't even care if it's the same as the Amazon ( more covered butt ), what I care about is how the colors read from a distance.

    This is just totally unnecessary and makes the character look way too different, and it also affects some of the gear in-game.

    Her skin could also be paler too, if you pay attention to her original model there is a very strong contrast between the white of her skin and the black of her gear, the new Assassin looks totally different not only in regards to her ethnicity.

    I mean seriously, are they supposed to be totally different people entirely or?...

    https://preview.redd.it/9809vcqjrgt61.png?width=544&format=png&auto=webp&s=659e679b03f84b1e8900bc3a630a8f7f18e42199

    submitted by /u/Enough_Contextsy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment