• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Diablo Which is better for my ring slot?

    Diablo Which is better for my ring slot?


    Which is better for my ring slot?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Legacy of Dreams. Simple question.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Currently running a crusader on my first seasonal run. First time I have owned the game since it first came out. I am paragon 390ish at the moment. For now I have chose to take the "no set bonus" route. I have LoD at ranked to about 65 or so. How far have you guys upgraded that particular gem and what other legendary gems did you use with it? I am running Pain Enhancer and Simplicity's Strength. I am GR64 and am slowing pushing ahead but only because I have put the Belt of Trove through the Cube to allow me to auto Bombardment every four seconds for 500% damage on top of another legendary effect that doubles the number of Bombardments with a separate 500% damage boost. That gets me billions in damage from Bombardment but my other attacks and skill damages just aren't cutting. The auto Bombard the the only thing allowing me to creep forward. Dying multiple times each rift.

    submitted by /u/Sonn3nHard to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Deathwish help

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/lj0bTuH.png

    After countless reforges, this is the best I can get. What do I roll away? Is AD gonna be useful somewhere in the future? That's the only thing preventing me from rolling it right away.

    Currently P46xx and playing solo only.

    submitted by /u/raymogi to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Scythe of the Cycle nuking bone armor?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    I'm seeing as much as 1/3rd of the timer bar disappear in one tick, when using siphon blood/iron rose (ie blood nova). Which is kind of a problem with the hardcore char I'm using. It doesn't (at least not always) have to do with hitting multiple targets, since it nearly got me killed on Perdition. Does anyone know how/why the bar doesn't tick down by 7% every time?

    submitted by /u/Tvvlskjj to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Let's goooooo #828 EU

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    I’m building a monk and leveling by playing through the game again. I’m making a YouTube series out of it .

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    What's your go-to speed build?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    This is my first season playing Wizard and I'm having a hard time finding a speed build that isn't awkward and clunky. I tried re-jigging my Firebird away from Mirror Images, but it still isn't smooth. I've tried an LoD Frozen Orb build but not finding a good balance between fast damage and speed.

    What build have you found that balances a smooth experience, good enough damage to melt anything at GR90, and truly meets the 'speed' description?

    submitted by /u/TheJoser to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Firebirds: Is there any reason to level up Enforcer?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    I have it to 25 for the 90% damage reduction on my mirror images. Does the increase in damage do anything? They're just proccing the 6 piece, so I don't think so. But on the leaderboards people have leveled it, so I wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

    submitted by /u/rcglinsk to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Is vyrs still a thing?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    I'm just about ready to jump in again after almost a year break. I remember freight training through GR105. But I see on icyvains vyrs isn't even on the list... Was it nerfed?

    submitted by /u/Bignona to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Frenzy Savages Barb GR 115+ push limits

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    My main and only char is Frenzy Barbarian, after 200ish hours pushed to paragon 1270 After peeking into leaderboards, my gear is: 1. Savages set wo shoulders. All items Ancients focused on damage, with pants Primal 2. Augilds shoulders+bracers set combo -> Shoulders finally rolled a primal, bracers ancient 3. Travelers pledge+compass set, both ancient 4. Cube naturally bastions revers/depth diggers/ring of grandeur to make 1 and 2 get full set bonuses 5. Ancient legendary +199% oathkeeper, solid roll 6. A set of second hands swords: ancient Azuwerath and at least 4 chives of Primals -> one on beast dmg, other with fire dmg and higher base etc 7. Sockets stacked on resistance and cooldown 8. Standard trio of legendary gems all 115 lvl 9. Band of might w 80% reduction ancient

    Follower enchantress, gear on int: 1. Pylon necklace 2x 2. 10min shrine gloves 3. Elite spawn form pylon bracers 4. A bunch of primals i managed to get for her

    Lastly, All Items on myself are charged with caldeans despair 100-110 lvl on strength but one. On Virality.

    Overall, it is the most damage pushing build with all sorts of rolls geared up towards it

    So far I progressed to GR110 smoothly mor or less GR110-113 took a bit of extra time but not too much GR 114 took a bunch of tie to conquer first tie, and another 20hours to do it consistently

    But now at GR115 after a ton of attempts it just feels that I am falling short anywhere from 5 United to 2.20 minutes on a Geeat map where I moderately luck out with the map setting

    The overall feeling is that I simply don't have enough damage -> even when raged, buffed to maximum, and under a 85% dmg boost area —> it still takes too much time to clear a moderately nastineness elite batch, a nasty elite batch often takes 2+ rages to finish off.

    Decided to ask around as I'm sort of running out of ideas on how to boost my damage The only options I see left is grinding scraps percentage points on caldeans Obviously farming items, which is fine And pushing paragons.
    Distinctly feels that I'm missing 20-30% of damage, and that's like another 600-700 paragons to push That's around 50+ at least hours of plytime and at this point if that's the case -> would seriously consider giving up :) Funnily enough being a Europe top 350 in the savages leaderboard - I do see some people above with obviously much weaker builds, so perhaps I am missing smth?

    submitted by /u/disco-jack to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    AHK hexing pants

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Does anyone have an AHK script for hexing pants on necro lod mages ? my screen resolution is 1280x960

    submitted by /u/curse_bringer to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Help with deathwish

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/NNES47p

    Hello, I was wondering what I should reroll on my deathwish.

    I am playing solo, so would like to keep the lph. Im not farming paragon, so I will likely be around 1400. Should I reroll the arcane damage to cold/lightning?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Cripzu to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Firebird Mirror Images (pc) help

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Am I doing something wrong or has the behavior of Mirror Images always been this unpredictable (stupid)?

    It's happening more often than not, that when summoning my images, especially on a boss fight, they all scatter and run off in separate directions.

    I'm using This build and a huge portion of my damage comes from my images, but they don't always fight.

    Any help, suggestions, tips would be appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Flippynipps to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment