• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Diablo My first useful primal (not even mad about the resource roll)

    Diablo My first useful primal (not even mad about the resource roll)


    My first useful primal (not even mad about the resource roll)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Primal

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Curious the best way to farm primals. I've been running rifts and spending my blood shards, taking all the rares and upgrading to legendary in the cube. Is this the best way to farm primals or is there another option? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/jimslade420 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    If you have Raekor’s glass of life but you don’t hit anything and your teammates kill the enemies, will then enemies still have the 4% chance to drop a health globe?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    Like if you are a support no damage build and you don't even hit enemies which isn't what I do but this is the question.

    submitted by /u/-_Juggernaut_- to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    If you have the shield called salvation which heals 30% of the amount block and you combine it will blood brother that reduces blocked damage by 30%, does it heal for more or does it just scale of the base damage diminishment on the shield block?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    And does the covens criterion 60% damage reduction when you block affect it? This sounds more unlikely but I am just curious.

    submitted by /u/-_Juggernaut_- to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    S23 Necromancer Follower?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I saw the post about S22 and the consensus seemed templar, but comments on S23 posts seem to be enchantress. I'm going Masquerade bone spear build. I've never used a follower before. Any tips on which one to choose/setup/and how they help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/billyb87 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a aov set

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    I need a set because my teammates are saying I'm bad and I can only help them get their stuff but I need to be good so can anyone give me sets please? EDIT: They need my help farming for them but I can do like no damage so I can't get any of my resources

    submitted by /u/SnooEpiphanies1812 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Solo GR 20?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    4 piece Unhallowed, using this. I'm leeching off of Torment 6 public matches for now cause I can't even farm Torment 1.

    submitted by /u/synthcalibur to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    [2021-15] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Boost please XBOX

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Anyone willing to give me a boost. First console toon

    submitted by /u/Erboozer to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Devour on left-click

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Is this possible? In most of the maxroll guides devour is placed on left-click, but I am told that I can't bind it to that button when I try it. Any solutions for this, or is it simply not possible?

    submitted by /u/awindfeld to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Manald Heal and a Generator Build.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Here's the build I'm using:

    Equipment: Head: Velvet Camaral Chest: Aquila Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling (no better choice) Hands: Tasker and Theo Weapon: Fragment of Destiny Belt: The Shame of Delsere Legs: Depth Diggers Feet: Irontoe Nutspitters Ring: Halo of Karini Ring: Convention of Tiredness Off-Hand: Myken's Ball of Hate Wrists: Ashy Shields Neck: Squirts

    Cube: Serpent's Sparker The Magistrate Manald Heal

    Active Skills: Electrocute - Chain Lightning Familiar - Sparkflint Teleport - Safe Passage Magic Weapon - Deflection Storm Armor - Shocking Aspect Hydra - Lightning Hydra

    Passives: Arcane Dynamo Power Hungry Paralysis Blur

    I was wondering if anyone noticed their dmg number, but directly due to Manald Heal (MH) in any builds recently... I mean, I have proper builds and this one is just for fun and clearing NRs, so this build does about 20 B dmg on yellow crits from Electrocute alone but sometimes 100s ---> MH perhaps? I mean, without summonig Hydras Elite lifebars decrease with accentuated jumps on regular intervals. I'm using BotP and LoD as my only dmg leg gems. LoD sits at 78 lvl and even though my Firebird pushes to GR110 with ease, I'd like to upgrade LoD with this set itself :P, as a challenge. But well, GR90 is where my wizard starts to huff and puff and this Electrocute is well, obviously not so good. Fun, but not so good. Any ideas as how to improve it? Any explanations as to what MH dmg to expect after: Weapong dmg × 14000? Any suggestions as to improve Paralysis (passive) proc (without resorting to Arcane Torrent)? Just a noob hoping for advice. Thx

    submitted by /u/notimeforids to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Haunted Visions

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Is the haunted visions amulet a bounty item because I've spent about 8 hours looking for it and it still hasn't appeared

    submitted by /u/Ghost_Tackle to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on to pwr lvl me?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Any chance someone can bring me to 70 quick?

    submitted by /u/dhgoal to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone has the same build / gear in top500?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Just checked season leaderboards, and literally everyone has the very same build / gems etc.

    Is D3 balanced so bad now in terms of builds or it's a bug of some kind?

    submitted by /u/Bra1nss to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment