• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Diablo Proper Firebird Technique

    Diablo Proper Firebird Technique


    Proper Firebird Technique

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Looking to try and perfect my skills with this character and have a few questions.

    I'm currently able to to do 110-120 GRs (seasonal) without problem but would like to maximize my DPS. Here is my build and gear https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/552231555.

    What's the proper way to attack once you've got all the mobs grouped and your stacks and buffs up:

    1. Spectral Blades with Mirror Images
    2. Constantly channeling Disintegrate for Deathwish's buff to apply to your Mirror Images
    3. Rotating between Disintegrate and Spectral Blades with Mirror Images

    I've seen wizards doing all three and I can't tell much difference in DPS between the three but I'm wondering what the "correct" way to play is.

    Also open to other suggestions.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Darth-Caedus to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy this in-depth podcast interview with the creator of Diablo and co-founder of Blizzard North; David Brevik. Loads of lovely anecdotes from the gaming hero and how he created a masterpiece:

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Best Masquerade build?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    I see a few different variations of this build but which is MOST effective? TIA

    submitted by /u/whoopdeedoodles to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What would be a good sword and shield build?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I'm looking for something that would be a very definition of a tank. Something that kills things slowly but is virtually unkillable if such a build exists. Now I've seen the thorns build but i haven't had the chance to try it out or see anyone play it.

    submitted by /u/Novikmet to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    This is my first time playing in a couple of seasons, and this whole advanced follower thing is new to me. I'm playing fists of heaven and have no idea on which follower/gear to use for them.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Shaukuku1175 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment