• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Diablo Diablo 2, Network View

    Diablo Diablo 2, Network View


    Diablo 2, Network View

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    A look at all 32 updated Diablo 2 Resurrected Item Set Visuals - PureDiablo

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    One important aspect Diablo4 itemization must learn from D2 and unlearn from D3 is that low level items(set/unique/etc) shouldn’t just belong to low level players, some need to have endgame potential as well

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Stuff like soj, vipermagi, magefist, goblin toe, gull dagger,etc are all low level items that have potential beyond the levels where you start to find them. Having the possibility of finding your Bis while leveling is pure joy, unlike Diablo 3 where you know everything is shit and replaced in 3-4 lvls

    It also make it so that when you are endgame and drop a low level Unique, it still can be good

    Giving uniques some build enabling or rare affixes help this so much

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    Bone Helms. Can we talk about why they lost horns?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    I love that we are getting D2R. I can't be more excited for this to finally release, especially considering like many of you I have been playing Diablo 2 or one of its various mods for years...

    Except the current iteration of bone helms/grim helms looks terrible. It's completely unfaithful to the extremely unique silhouette of the old bone helms.

    Simply put, we have no horns on the sides anymore, the skull has become humanized with odd material added to the back and sides. This was not the helm from the original game.

    Vampire Gaze was a green shaded demon skull with horns coming out of the sides, that was not only unmistakable, but it was so unique and "wow" inducing that it caught players attention. I remember getting to act 3 for the first time and having a demon skull drop that I could wear and actually sacrificing stats to put it on my character for aesthetic alone!

    I am really hopeful that the currently displayed artwork for this iconic helm is just work in progress, and really hope we will get back an incredible piece of gear with artwork that does it true justice.

    What do you guys think?

    I always thought of the bone helm as the skull of the megademons(balrogs/venom lords) that the warrior slew and found ancient power still attuned to it. Vampire Gaze being a venom lord that learned to syphon life force and soul energy from its victims that created the dual leech component of the helm.

    submitted by /u/Mordliss
    [link] [comments]

    D2R Characters Fan Art, full body presentation

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Standing next to the blue waypoint flames which reflect off the M’avina’s Battle Hymn.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    [D2R] Battle.net Lobby found in Facebook group

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Diablo 2 Resurrected: Town Dump Werebear Druid Preview

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    I know i am dumb but how do i reach the Ancient's way? Nobody explains that in-game! Diablo 2 Act V

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    I know i am dumb but how do i reach the Ancient's way? Nobody explains that in-game! Diablo 2 Act V

    Edit for people with the same problem in the future, try exploring the first cavern (before the levele with Anya) thoroughly

    submitted by /u/Victorian_Poland_2
    [link] [comments]

    Kulle's Archives / Caverns of Time in D4 PLEASE

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    For those who don't know, Immortal has a flashback dungeon where you fight Baal with Tal Rasha and Zoltun Kulle. Kulle's Archives are a place where Kulle has collected all the knowledge, history, lore etc. This can turn into something like Caverns of Time in WoW. Basically you could re-live and experience all those moments in the lore, mage clan wars, dark exile, other events before D1, even possible/alternate versions of history, anything you'd like, through flashback dungeons. I think it's such an amazing way to bring all the lore to life and introduce new players to the key events that shaped. I think it would be a waste if this wasn't implemented in the "main" Diablo game as well.

    It's also a good excuse for the devs to introduce those dungeons without breaking any lore and story continuity. Before Sanctuary was created Demons and Angels would create infinite worlds of perfect order and complete chaos - maybe Kulle's knowledge about those worlds could also be used to create memory/flashback dungeons that would take us there. I can only imagine those otherworldly places of complete chaos where Demons designed everything. We also know there are other worlds in the lore so if Kulle knew about them - that's another possibility.

    There's just so many possibilities with this. I really think it should be in D4, not just in Immortal. It's an easy lore friendly excuse to unlock potentially infinite amount of possible dungeons developers can create which imo would be very important for the longevity of the game.

    Edit: Obviously when I'm saying "infinite possibilities" I'm working under the assumption that the devs will know what fits D4 thematically and what wouldn't feel like Diablo anymore. I'm assuming they wouldn't add anything that feels off.

    submitted by /u/TheCurious42
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Season 23 Challenge Rift 201 - Bell Monk fun...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    This is my first playthrough and I farmed 200k around gold

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Can't attack or move AoV Crusader

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have the issue where you just randomly cant attack or move? Cause its becoming very consistent and I cant do anything

    submitted by /u/SociologicalClaim
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo e-books?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    Hi guys, is there a way I can buy/get some of the Diablo books on my phone as e-books? I had a look at Google Books but wasn't able to find any.

    I remember reading about some organisation which provides PDFs copies of books if you can prove ownership which I can (I have an all in one tome that includes Demonsbane, Legacy of Blood, The Black Road, Moon of the Spider and Kingdom of Shadow) but the name eludes me so if anyone knows what I'm talking about please let me know, although an e-book version is preferable.

    I don't mind rebuying, my entire book collection is on Google Books but I don't mind having to use another e-book platform if need be if it means having access to Diablo books on-the-go.

    Many thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/bigsmxke
    [link] [comments]

    Bounties

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Anyone down to do bounties ? I can play on T16 but it's not necessary looking for like 4 players I'll go down all the way to T1 if we need to doesn't matter to me just doing it for materials to reroll some garbage :) you can pm me your psn we don't have to mic up I play music while playing anyways

    submitted by /u/throwaway_evn1
    [link] [comments]

    This is an interesting read

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - April 26, 2021

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    I can't be the only one, but in Hellfire, the hive quest. Doesn't anyone else think it looks like a bunch of aliens from outer space instead of creatures from hell? Who came up with them? I think, (again my opinion) that portion of the game is as bad as the mobile Diablo coming out. Haha

    submitted by /u/Kyadaa
    [link] [comments]

    Battle.net issues

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Battle.net issues

    Hey fellow D2 lovers, just like many others I imagine, I got excited for the incoming D2R in 2021 and installed D2:LoD, playing with a friendly 95% of the time on our own in a private game, in closed battle.net. - Played like 30-40hours on my new account. Two days ago tho, I was booted off a game and this has appeared since.

    This takes 30-90sec

    And then.

    I remember getting booted off the net every now and then if I joined too quickly too many games, and these would last in worst case a few hours. Now this time this issue has stuck for over a day. Has anyone else had these issues 2021 or in the last years? Lots of info in the net but nothing that really hits my situation, and I think I found a bluepost saying it might be from 2-30 days. Any known fix? Thanks in advance!

    ps we just found Ber in Chaos Sanc :(

    submitted by /u/Riimukives
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment