• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Diablo Can we please fix Act1 merc so they actually shoot the arrow skill granted by the Bow they use( ie: kuko shakaku exploding arrow)

    Diablo Can we please fix Act1 merc so they actually shoot the arrow skill granted by the Bow they use( ie: kuko shakaku exploding arrow)


    Can we please fix Act1 merc so they actually shoot the arrow skill granted by the Bow they use( ie: kuko shakaku exploding arrow)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    It's suppose to work like that, it even displays the animation but it doesn't deal the explosion damage

    It would partly help a1 merc not being garbage too

    You have items like wizendraw, kuko shakaku, raven claw, witch wild string,widowmaker, hellcast, demon machine and Brand runeword

    Please Vicarious, this isn't a game change this is an actual bug

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    How hard was Diablo 2 on Hell?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    My father was really into that game, he finished Hell on 4 classes, just wondering how hard was Hell? Since I cant quite remember much lol. I can only remember him killing me in Lan PvP and stealing my f ears lmao

    submitted by /u/MarkoDK
    [link] [comments]

    D2R Makeshift Act4 HD ��

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    The Act4 environment and units can be made visible in D2R alpha using biome files from D2R's act4 and the presets folder.

    HD monster models from act4 that were invisible in the alpha were remapped to act1 and act2 similar models so they appear in-game.

    willowisp3 - wraith1 burning soul/ gloam ghost

    vilemother1 - unraveler1

    fingermage1 - wraith1 stormcaster ghost

    regurgitator1 - sandmaggot1

    doomknight1 - clawviper1

    megademon3 - sandraider1

    Boss models were remapped (using monsters.json)

    hephasto - smith

    izual - summoner

    diablo - smith

    NPC models were remapped

    jamella - charsi

    halbu - greiz

    Screenshots

    HD chaos runs!

    Butcher - Diablo

    Thicker font

    Usage

    place the hd folder into your Data folder in the D2R install directory C:\D2R\Data and start D2RModding.exe

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cLl4_bnBMMj1Kn_REs1zihvzEYQo7Tqq?usp=sharing

    bonus: act3 is 'visible' but some monsters and NPCs are still not

    bonus: Hell Bovine models are visible (set to brute1 in monsters.json) like in the D2R mini mod https://www.reddit.com/r/diablo2/comments/mv29p4/d2r_mini_mod_the_secret_cow_level/

    bonus: thicc-er font in Data/hd/ui/fonts/ (using the avalon quest font which matches LoD's font)

    Credits:

    Volv and Shalzuth from the d2rmodding discord for turning on the lights in acts3,4,5

    submitted by /u/wariscrafty
    [link] [comments]

    According to the lore, what are the rank of the Prime Evils/demons?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    And by rank I mean least evil/weakest to most evil/strongest?

    submitted by /u/Warhorse000
    [link] [comments]

    It's absolutely crazy that Blizzard have let a game-breaking bug plague D3 for over a year now

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    Of course, I'm talking about the "fmodex.dll" bug, the audio engine for Diablo 3.

    I've read a few blue posts regarding Blizzard "looking into the issue" but it's been over a year now and they've still not said anything else about it.

    It's just unheard of from my experience to let a game-breaking issue plague a game for so long and refuse to fix it... I hope they fix it.

    I like Diablo 3 sound but I hate my game freezing.

    Edit: This issue has been happening since 2013!
    Game hang. - Diablo III Blue Post - diablo.somepage.com

    submitted by /u/jdcrispe
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone in Australia play Immortal right now? Or did I sign up for testing and don't remember?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Just wondering if everyone in Aus can play the Alpha as I downloaded it from the App store and I can play. Maybe I registered ages ago but I don't remember doing so and have no invite.

    submitted by /u/Bunnings__Sausage
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy this in-depth podcast interview with the creator of Diablo and co-founder of Blizzard North; David Brevik. Loads of lovely anecdotes from the gaming hero and how he created a masterpiece:

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    How do I install Diablo 2 without internet?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    So I have my smartphone, but I don't have the option to tether/hotspot it. My PC isn't connected to the internet.

    So, the closest that I have been able to do is go to Battle.net on my phone, request desktop site, download already purchased Diablo 2 and the expansion. But these are just downloaders. So when I transfer them to my PC with a USB, they just try to access the internet to download the game.

    So... What are my options?

    submitted by /u/Phaylz
    [link] [comments]

    TL;DR of Diablo's lore?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    I admit among the big three of the Blizzard games, Diablo is the one I didn't get much into. I only played the 2nd one, loved it, but didn't get to finish it because I was terrible at video games as a kid. I didn't understand much of the story either. I watched the opening movie and while cool I didn't understand anything lol. All I know ,at least in Diablo 2, you're just an adventurer who try to survive the world by killing undead, monsters, and demons.

    With the recent hype and "resurrection" of the series I want to get into it. I plan to actually finish Diablo 2 this time. I also want to know more about the lore of Diablo. After all I'm massive nerd for the lore of Warcraft and Starcraft. I'm sure Diablo is just as rich and interesting when it comes to it's story.

    I don't really plan to play Diablo 1 and 3 since I feel like 2 is already a massive improvement of the first one and 3 is lackluster from what I hear. I'm also not a fan of the game's cartoonish look. So it would be nice to know what the story was from those games without having to play it.

    submitted by /u/DavidTenebris
    [link] [comments]

    As someone who just recently got in D3, but have been hearing the news since ever... Why D3 is (was?) considered the "black sheep" / bad entry in the series?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    I joined this sub after having a blast with D3 (specially couch coop, which is incredibly good) very recently and I've seen some "hate" - or at least very strong opinions - on why D3 is a bad game. And this is nothing new: when I wasn't a fan of the series back in 2012, I heard that "D3 is terrible".

    And that's where my curiosity sparks: why do people prefer D2 that much?

    D3 makes for an incredibly coop game, and it's very polished. It's way more simpler than let's say PoE (which was one I tried), but the gameplay offers more variety in a way that you have more tools that actually work on your disposal, instead of building around a single skill. The game runs smoothly and has a very good UI. The look and feel of the abilities is very good (tried necro, hunter and crusader). The endgame is basically endless, and the way the adventure mode is implemented is awesome.

    On the other side, obviously I'm playing D3: Eternal Collection on a PS4 - in other words, the best possible version of the game, in a console that can run it way better than the targeted systems at it's time. Due to that, I believe that some visuals of the game are dated and I believe the artstyle, despite being of my liking, resembles too much of WoW. However, the game runs so smooth that I can ignore that.

    The story is completely dogshit. Won't discuss that. But it's not something that bothered my overall enjoyment.

    I think D3 is awesome. And that's why I would like to hear the other side of the coin, specially because since D2R is around the corner. Would I like D2, or my casual ass should stick to D3?

    submitted by /u/StandoPowa_
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay part 7

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    D2R Minimap problem

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    Everytime I save the game and come back to it the mini map is all fucked up usually I will teleport out to an area ive been to before and usually the map is empty at the beginning and as i start walking around it will show the map full again but its completely wrong it will show paths you can walk where there is walls and stuff like that. is it just a problem with the alpha are you guys experiencing this?? is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/PepsiColaRapist
    [link] [comments]

    In Diablo 3, which class has the best "force push" AOE attack?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    I really like ragdoll effects of enemies being thrown in all directions from an AOE attack. Which class in D3 has the best push away AOE attack for this?

    submitted by /u/Brospeh
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo III too easy?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    So I just started playing yesterday but my necromancer is already level 40 and the game is way too easy. I mean I just sit back and leg my golem and skeleton warriors handle it. I thought the game would be harder, does anyone know if it actually gets harder?

    submitted by /u/South-Caterpillar-97
    [link] [comments]

    I have three perfect diamonds (question regarding hybrid Amazon)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I am on Act 5 of NM difficulty, first time ever taking an Amazon this far. She's a lightning fury/charged strike and freezing arrow kind of woman.

    I made an Ancient's Pledge shield, but I have 3 perfect diamonds and I'm wondering if there's a unique shield I can look for that I can have Larzuk socket so I can add them. There's gotta be something better than Ancient's Pledge.

    submitted by /u/AtomicToxicRat
    [link] [comments]

    Was thinking about this... since we have Barbarian(A5) and Rogue(A1) as Diablo 4 confirmed classes. We have half the Diablo2 mercenary types. And to be frank I’d have no issue seeing the IronWolf(A3) and Desert mercenaries(A2) as New classes

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Since Rogue is a Amazon/assassin hybrid, the desert mercenary would acquire the jav/spear specialities from the Amazon and inherit the paladin's auras. To further its flavour I would add throwing objets to his Arsenal alltogether, jav, throwing knife, axe, potions. Give him a backstory and maybe a Group affiliation, ie: Desert Fang clan, so that his class name isn't just "dessert merc" but rather a "desert fang" or "Df" or "Fang"

    Ironwolf could be a first in Diablo, a real battlemage, imbue himself, his weapon and his attacks with magical powers, since Desert Spearman gets Paladin aura, the ironWolf gets the Holy and combat skills and is now the representant of the Sword and shield archetype

    This would make a lot of sense lore wise since we could say that those who were Hireling in Diablo2 were young and acted as followers, apprentices and went into further training until they are needed with the events of Diablo 4. They already exist in the franchise, no need to create something new that comes out of no where

    They seem to fit with what traditional Diablo roles are missing

    submitted by /u/Power_Creep
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished campaign and my fist Nethalem rift. Why Great rift is out of the gate have 13 max level available?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I thought you have to complete G rifts from 0 - infinit. I'm so confused

    submitted by /u/Sword_by_some
    [link] [comments]

    D2: Are any of the sets worth collecting?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    I'm collecting them because I'm also using ATMA (yeah, I know—get PlugY). But maybe I shouldn't waste my time? Is it the case that only a few items in these sets are worthwhile over the long run, or are there actually sets that one should collect, because they rock once filled out?

    Thanks, and have a great day!

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    D2: About that Andariel bug . . . .

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    1. Kill her,
    2. Return to camp by any portal.
    3. Talk to Warriv; he can take you east. DO NOT TALK TO ANY OTHER CHARACTER.
    4. Go east; save and exit the game without talking to any other character? Or just save and exit the game after talking to Warriv; there is no need to go east?

    As with many things with life, opinions and facts get convoluted, and opinions vary . . . . I don't know what is correct, myself. I'm a n00b. I'm clearly confused because I'm reading different opinions, here.

    I always kill Andariel, talk to Warriv, go east, and exit the game. I've read that once bugged, Andariel is always bugged—there will always be the chance she can drop something very rare. I do not know the specifics on the "rare" part, but everyone seems clear it is important to bug Andariel.

    I assume "Save and exit the game" is simply returning to the main menu, not actually closing the game down and returning to the Windows desktop. And you don't have to do this every run—just that first one, once per difficulty level, I assume.

    My other, more obvious question, is this: Is bugged Andariel never supposed to drop gold? I ask because I did all that, above, went back to farm her while in Act 5, and got myself Vipers on the first or second run. Yippy Skippy. I've done several more runs, and there's gold all over the place where she falls; I remember Llama saying something about her dropping gold being a sign she was not bugged.

    It could very well be that she is not dropping gold, but something else killed has; there is always a crowd of monsters around her. Seriously, that makes sense. I don't know how anyone could tell if Andariel herself dropped gold with the floor covered in mess after such a pitched battle.

    I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Thanks for your wisdom.

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment