• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Diablo One of these things is not like the other.

    Diablo One of these things is not like the other.


    One of these things is not like the other.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Masquerade Burning Carnival speeds I'm running out of Essence, is there a way to regen Essence without using a generator?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Doing speed runs GR 90, sometimes I don't kill mobs fast enough and I run out of Essence, is there a way to get some regen without using a generator?

    submitted by /u/Chocookiez to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Wwrend: are bul kathos out of favour this season?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    The last time I played wwrend, the prevailing wisdom was bul kathos for speeds and istans for pushing.

    Now all the online guides I'm seeing say to equip ambos and echoing fury/in-geom and cube furnace.

    This new setup does seem to add another damage multiplier, at the cost of bul kathos speed and fury generation.

    Is the time for bul kathos finally over?

    submitted by /u/aparctias00 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Helping gf with build on console

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    My gf is playing non seasonal Diablo and I managed to get her the full firebirds set and most the uniques from icyveins. But I'm not so sure it's the best build for firebirds and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a build to start working her towards?

    submitted by /u/Delinquent_ to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding weapon+shield for AoV HF Push Build

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    I know it's still early in the season.... but I'm looking at the leaderboards right now and the top AoV builds are using the Norvald's Fervor set (Flail of the Charge + Shield of the Steed). Is that going to be the meta, and NOT using Shield of Fury?

    Again, I do understand that it's still very early in the season. And the highest GR completed atm is only 123. But that's what I'm asking. When pushing even higher, will Shield of Fury be better? Or is Norvald's new meta that will stay?

    submitted by /u/Icarusqt to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted to go Carnival for this season (hardcore)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Just wondering if you guys thought LOD or Zuni carnival was better? I'm playing hardcore this season.

    submitted by /u/ShankyTheMagicHobo to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Lf boost

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me for complete season quest amd levelling. Couldn't find anyone in game

    submitted by /u/AdamGavo to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    How are people getting 70% CD on AoV?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    This whole issue has made me switch Bombardment build.
    I legit have CD reduction on all my pieces(sitting around 57%) mainly and I still have like a good 15 seconds of no champion?
    I keep seeing videos about and people saying it possible to have little downtime time but even with Zodiac I dont see how people are doing this,at least this season? was somehing nerfed?

    submitted by /u/Lnars to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    [%Y-%W] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    New Wizard!!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    So I rolled a wizard and got her to 70 yesterday (still got act 4 and 5 to complete) for the express purpose of getting Rathmas gear for my scoundrel on my DH. I have however, found myself LOVING wizard. As I finish the acts and start NR, what 3 main things should I keep in mind, be doing at this point? This toon may become my main

    submitted by /u/Dragonsymphony1 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Tal Rasha/Elemental Exposure tip

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Maybe everyone here knows this (new for me tho), but: If you procs all 4 elemental buffs (4 diff. skills) you can upkeep the FULL bonus with a minimum of 2 skills as long as you don't stop alternating between those 2 for longer than 8 seconds (or more like 7.5). Handy if you want a comfier farming run and don't mind missing out on the utility of your other 2 skills (and fewer Tal-Rasha Meteors).

    submitted by /u/notimeforids to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Powerleveling on PC (NA)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    So my dumbass got to 70 and completed the season journey before realizing I was on softcore. I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a quick PL (and possibly a few leech runs XD) on HC. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/nosna0209 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with post T16

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    I need some help figuring out what things to focus on now that I'm running T16 comfortably. I'm not exactly sure where to most efficiently spend my blood shards and deaths breath now that i have all the gear i need.

    submitted by /u/existentialfalls to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Squirt or Endless Walk

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Which is better for Firebird? Squirt/Focus and Restraint or Compass Rose/Traveller's Pledge?

    submitted by /u/Zappyli to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Season 23 Challenge Rift 198 - Ez Tricks to complete it.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    [PC] [EU] Looking for help to find gear

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me loot halo and firebird set?

    submitted by /u/SSYHerald to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Firebird Mirror Image vs Flame Blades

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    Which one will carry me further on solo rifts?

    submitted by /u/--_--_--__--_--_-- to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Primal twisted sword build?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    So I got a primal twisted sword for my 70GR freebie. I'm Running firebirds, so it's not what I was hoping for, but what builds would be best suited by this weapon if any? And are they as viable for pushing as firebirds is now?

    submitted by /u/jayblaze521 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling at T16

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    I am using the Firebird Mirror build this season and I am struggling to do damage at T16. It takes about 5 seconds to kill anything at this level and I'm not sure why.

    Any insight into my hero build?

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/510479920

    submitted by /u/Rogurzz to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    S23 firebird mirror image

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Hi, so I'm pretty new to diablo 3 and trying out seasons for the first time. I'm looking at the maxroll tier list but I don't understand where I should put my paragon points and how much I should put In each of the recommended ones. Anyone out there who can help?

    submitted by /u/YuguOG to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some re-roll advice on this Squirts and BK Sword

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Which to cube and which to keep (for now)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Sorry if this a stupid question, or confusing; this is only my second time playing a season, and my first time playing a wizard. I have a first wiz that (paragon 33) and I started a second wiz (lvl 20) to try to get some gear I missed with the first at level 31-33. I bought a rare 70 wand with the lower level character at level 17(I think?) and ended up converting it in the cube to an Aether Walker with an LLR of 29. My first wiz currently is currently using a 70 Death Wish sword with an LLR of 22. Most of the stats are better on the sword, but because of the lower level requirement on the wand I'm thinking of keeping it for my second character instead, and cubing the sword instead. The higher level character is running a basic disintegrate leveling build from icy veins and I'm just kind of having fun with the second at present since quite a bit of stuff isnt unlocked yet. I am using a low level starfire I already threw in the cube with the new one, so probably going to try some sort of heavy lighting based build, unless... I don't know, lol. I am half way through the 4th chapter, so have the first parts of Haedrigs gift, though I havent opened them yet in case I decide I don't like the wizards and make another class... last season I had a necro that I got up to around GR 55 and a crusader I was just starting to play with as a support/weapon stash. Once again sorry this is so long, it would have been so much easier to post a screen shot, but I can't figure how. 😬 thx for any input!

    submitted by /u/randomthrowawayx2 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    WW Rend play style

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Taken a long break and I'm playing season hardcore with the WW barb.

    Just wanting some clarification on play style.

    From what I see an applied Rend lasts for 5 seconds from bloodbath.

    That means I let Lamentation proc, then manually apply and I don't need to again for 5 seconds?

    But with Wastes set it's 15 seconds.

    Mainly I want to know if I'm spamming Rend too much, especially on single target enemies like Rift Guardians.

    submitted by /u/mtarascio to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment