• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    Diablo Me after hearing D2R Alpha starts this weekend!

    Diablo Me after hearing D2R Alpha starts this weekend!


    Me after hearing D2R Alpha starts this weekend!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Diablo® II: Resurrected™ Technical Alpha — Experience the Legend

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Really hope that for Diablo4 we are Normal humans defying all odds through tenacity, will and efforts rather an Almighty Overpowered Superhuman being capable defeating Evil Gods with a sneeze

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    The Nephilam trope is boring as Hell

    Look at Diablo 1 and 2, it's a tragedy story, the heroes sacrifice everything they have to not even defeat evil but just delay it a bit

    submitted by /u/The_Creatorist
    [link] [comments]

    'Wilderness' from Diablo II is a Masterpiece

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    not sure who will sue me first, nintendo or blizzard

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    How bad was your first primal this season...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Technical alpha

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    I’m back at working on my Sonya cosplay! :3 It’s her Lich King inspired version from Hots, i think it’s one of the best takes on barbarian armor ever :D

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    What's your guess for D2R release date ?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    I know it's useless but still...! With the alpha being now annonced, let's speculate !

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AdRepresentative82
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, new to Diablo and played the third game on my friends PS4. I loved it. I loved the multiplayer aspect and gameplay. But I'm hyped about diablo 4 as well. Should I wait for 4 or should I buy 3? Second question: I have pc and a switch. Which platform should I buy for?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    I'm also interested in Diablo 2 but I will play that game for an another time.

    submitted by /u/AlcardIsTheBest
    [link] [comments]

    Act 2 Merc Weapon Increase-Attack-Speed Breakpoint Chart!.. For Both Normal Attack And Jab!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    D2r vs D4

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Sorry this is a bit of a loaded question...

    So with the release of D2r at end of year do you think this is a almost like a "tease" to get people back thinking about Diablo for the eventual release of d4? Do you think D2r will b wicked popular and and does anyone know when D4 might b released?

    submitted by /u/oda1337
    [link] [comments]

    If you could buff one skill from each class, what would them be?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    We have had some nice skill revives along with the last 6 or so patches.
    Hydra, Strafe, Frenzy, Fist of Heavens, Army of the Dead, Tempest Rush and Zombie Bears among with many others have been given a breath of life.

    As the topic states, what skills would you still like to see updated?

    Bonus question: which item you would like to see buffed or updated?


    My choices:

    Crusader: Phalanx
    Demon Hunter: Elemental Arrow

    Barbarian: Ancient Spear/Weapon

    Witch Doctor: Piranhas (Bogadile!)*
    Monk: Deadly Reach**
    Wizard: Black Hole
    Necro: lazy pet build

    *Silence in the battlefield after Bogadile is almost poetic. This should be a thing!

    **Was not fun noticing I have used this so long for nothing with Uliana. Maybe give Foresight a 30% dama increase after 3rd hit or something?

    Item: Broken Promises

    Item#2: Hellfire ring! 6th passive, perhaps?

    submitted by /u/ToBeRuined
    [link] [comments]

    Death Nova on Burning Carnival?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Just as the title suggests I wanna know about adding Death Nova to that set, I had enjoyed playing Bone Spear last season. This time I tried firebird and decided to book it back to Bone Spear anyways. I'm leveling with Death Nova and this skill is really fun so I tried to look for a build with it, basically dead.

    Would it be broken to add Death Nova to the Masquerade of Burning Carnival? Looking strictly at the items I would guess that it would just be a weaker variant due to it not having a lot of multipliers. Even if say the Marrowguards were changed to incorporate Death Nova, it would still miss out on the 700% boost from the petrified spike.

    Long story short, you think it'd be fine if they squeezed Death Nova into the set to allow players to play Nova instead of spear? secondly, they'd never do that. P.S pls dont make fun of me im a scrub.

    submitted by /u/kenjikodai
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone remember a long time ago a Monk build that use certain abilities to become invincible and used to push insane GR's?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    I remember watching a YouTube video a while back show casing a monk doing a GR (very early versions on GRs at that) and all the enemies were at 5% health or so due to some kind of overflow. Does anyone remember the video and post it for me? Thank you

    submitted by /u/IceRocket
    [link] [comments]

    I'm clueless about low level item pools, please help. Thank you.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    Basically, I don't know what determines what drops when doing the upgrade crafting method on any character, but especially Necro, and after about 15 iterations of trying to find the item pools you can get for low level gambling/crafting that included Necro.... does a level 1 Necro have access to Datntee's binding?

    Like can I upgrade a belt and get it? It's required for specific builds and I just kinda need to know so I can either go for it or not for my main Necro, thank you in advance.

    I'm kinda uninformed, and I can find the other legendary pools, just not Necro.... thus why I am asking. Thank you in advance again, I appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Ragnellrok
    [link] [comments]

    My Biggest disappointment about Diablo 2 has to be the fact that Crafting completely rerolls the item's Mods. Would have been nice to have a % chance to keep the existing mod on the item, creating a Magic item economy to sacrifice them to Lord RNGesus

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    This would also have created a stronger Crafting system with a much more Lasting gameplay experience, knowing you can always try to craft your dream item

    There could be 2 appraoch to this

    1) % chance to keep the mod, higher the ilvl higher the odds are

    or

    2) You are assured to get the mod, but the values of it are rerolled (ie: Craft a magic item with 40ias, you can get 10%, 20%,30% 40%)

    IE: You could have a Magic Fool's Berserker Axe a Blood Craft it and have a Chance to have the fool mod remain with the ED+LL+Life and other mods from the craft

    If VV intend to improve on the game for further Ladders, this would be an easy implementation

    submitted by /u/The_Creatorist
    [link] [comments]

    Has this bug been here forever?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Best Diablo 1 mods?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    I know of Tchernobog, Infernity, and The Hell. Are there any others? And which one of these should I try out??

    submitted by /u/Diehumancultleader
    [link] [comments]

    is CoE removed or is my luck just garbage?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    I been on robot mode liiterally all day while watching movies for this ring. Going bck and forward from (G)Rifts to Kadala, and i literally got every other ring besides that one

    submitted by /u/lawlzillah
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help a noob with modding Diablo 2?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    I got Diablo 2 from Blizard.net a few days ago (I had it years ago but lost the disk) and learned about the Valhalla Mod and wanted to get that. Downloaded it, and it works, at least at first.

    The Title Screen looks like how the mod changes it and the music works, but when I start the game it gets stuck on an image of a viking-style ship, and I get an error pop up that says "Don't find Buttons Images File : UnassignedSkillsBtns.dc6" that is exactly what it says, including Don't instead of Can't.

    I haven't been able to find a solution to this problem on Google, but I have found similar ones which talk about a mod called PlugY, this mod has a folder named PlugY, and I assume it's a different mod, but I'm also unable to find that mod.

    Edit: Don't suggest me Project Diablo 2, if I wanted that mod I would be playing/getting that mod, I'm not because I don't.

    submitted by /u/LaserBright
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment