• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Diablo Arcane Sanctuary in D2R

    Diablo Arcane Sanctuary in D2R


    Arcane Sanctuary in D2R

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Blood Raven has seen quite the Glow Up!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    I cropped some D2R Alpha Phone Wallpapers from the Press Kit

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Ars Technica's editor to stream 3hrs of D2R beta gameplay tomorrow

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    [D2R] Act II Quest Log aesthetics comparison

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Beyond bug hunting and "feel" feedback, what kinds of things should I be testing on Friday?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    I'm a lifelong Diablo player, I've done every D3 PTR, but that is mostly the luck I've had with betas and such. Those are where it's mostly been "yeah that new thing is overpowered/needs a buff", but I've never been a part of testing so early in the process.

    What kinds of things should I be testing and looking for to be the most helpful I can be here?

    submitted by /u/Kripplex1
    [link] [comments]

    New official Diablo II: Resurrected Tech Alpha Screenshots Press Kit

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    The Speed Pylon completely ruins the flow of the Barbarian Horde of the Savages Set, to the point I do not even grab the Pylon if I see it.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    This is specific to speed running content.

    You know how the Speed Pylon knocks up enemies as you hit them? Apparently the monsters can't/don't die while they are in the air for that 1 second. With the Savages Frenzy build, I just hold down Right Click and move from mob to mob, the game instantly grabbing a new target to attack the instant my current target dies. If you have the Speed Pylon active, when you run into melee range to attack them with Frenzy they get knocked up. Generally you're killing every monster in 1 hit. What happens here is you run into the mob to attack it, it gets knocked up, dying instantly but you still stand there for 1s attacking a mob with 1 HP waiting for it to finish being knocked up so it can finally die.

    This just ruins the flow of the rift. Obviously you can switch builds or not take the pylon like I am, but we shouldn't have to do that. I enjoy the Savages set and I want to be able to run fast with the speed pylons while I use it.

    submitted by /u/natuutan
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the OG Diablo 1 characters? (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    What happened to the original three characters from Diablo. The dark wanderer seems to be the warrior. Blood Raven is the rogue. Where's the others?

    submitted by /u/Paradisious-maximus
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard and mouse for console confirmed?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Before I get roasted to oblivion, I have played diablo on pc since it came out, but one thing that console has is my friends. Not all of them have pc or want to play on pcs and would want to play with a controller. I cannot see myself playing with a controller on this type of game as I feel it would be limiting my control. I would love to see them implement keyboard and mouse usage for consoles as an option who prefer it. Halo MCC just came out with keyboard and mouse control for console with the release of season 6. This has made me happy as I am able to play with friends campaign which is not crossplay with pc as of this post. If someone has heard anything or feels like I do, please let me know. Happy gaming to the ones who got in the beta. "No man should ever be caged".

    submitted by /u/Cooper1981
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest hope for D2R

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    ...is the inclusion of a colorblind mode.

    I remember not being able to see certain auras or curses against the background. I'm still not sure what Life Tap, Blessed Aim, Vigor, or Redemption look like at all, or what the difference between Terror and Weaken is.

    submitted by /u/FaxCelestis
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here beat Diablo I in Nightmare/Hell with warrior in single player? Are Laz Runs still a thing in single player for warriors?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    My level 27 warrior has like maybe 95 AC in Nightmare. lmao. And the Lightning Demons and Gargoyles in Nightmare keep dinging up his shield because they are getting through his low armor class. Even the Butcher and Skeleton King in Nightmare were repeatedly dinging the shield. It took awhile to kill them because my warrior kept being forced to block. So I rage quit dlvl 10 in nightmare and decided to go back to normal difficulty in hopes that I can find awesome full plate (king's sword of speed/haste or the grandfather would be nice too) in dlvl 13 (Warlord of Blood's room) and dlvl 15 (Lazarus).

    My level 30 multiplayer warrior found awesome full plate, the grandfather, emerald shield of the ages, etc. from doing Laz Runs over and over again as you just have to find two stairs down and then find Bloodlust and Lazarus' room.

    It took forever for my warrior to find the stairs down all the way to dlvl 13 in single player. Even if I grind for gold in hell repeatedly to buy magic elixirs and manage to come up with +55 Magic from reading glasses to learn Teleport, Teleport costs lots of mana for a warrior. Thanks

    When I attempted Nightmare with the Rogue, I was able to beat it without having to grind for more gear. When I attempted Hell with Rogue, same thing. When I attempted Nightmare with a Sorcerer, I was laughing. Hell with a Sorcerer, the triple immunes gave me headaches but I was still able to beat the game. But with warrior in nightmare, the difficulty escalates quite quickly. lmao.

    submitted by /u/alienamongnormies
    [link] [comments]

    Hypothetically, what kinds of unknown things might we learn from D2R data miners?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    …if anything.

    submitted by /u/Woundedbear
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 noob

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    I'm looking forward to play the Diablo 2 resurrected (never played the original game but I 'm a big fan of arpg genre)

    Should I start to play the original game now or wait for the release?

    submitted by /u/AdventurousEstate458
    [link] [comments]

    Please expand transmog options in Diablo 4

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    It's way too late for D3 but it's ridiculously annoying that your character is locked into using the same set of xmogs every season if you use viable builds (ie every Crusader can say goodbye to using 2h swords)

    submitted by /u/SwervoT3k
    [link] [comments]

    Is Project Diablo 2 worth downloading?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    I re-downloaded Diablo 2 and was thinking about downloading the Project Diablo 2 mod. I've seen a lot of people talk of Project Diablo 2, how is that mod and is it worth downloading for a mainly single player experience?

    submitted by /u/rbyrnes15
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Lutris script "GOG + DevilutionX for Linux version" just updated with latest DevilutionX version

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Seasonal character noob

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Hey pals. I played Diablo I and Diablo II growing up and I've just finished Reaper of souls and decided to make a seasonal character (monk, and I'm obsessed with her) and I'm wondering what tips and tricks y'all would like to share with me?

    submitted by /u/waxrainbow
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any sets that are really worth trying to get?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Like I've gotten a few pieces of Angelic Raiment I think it is, and I think the set is alright once you get more pieces but I'm not sure if the set is good enough for me to take up all that space in my stash. I'm a meteorb sorc for any difference it makes.

    submitted by /u/NairodI
    [link] [comments]

    So we know that in D2R we are getting new graphics and new cinematics. Is there any info about new soundtrack? How about environmental sounds?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Do you think they should be improved (where possible), or do you believe that the old sounds and music still hold up?

    submitted by /u/BowelMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment