• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Diablo My take on a Goatman

    Diablo My take on a Goatman


    My take on a Goatman

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:20 AM PDT

    Meaningful Quotes for a Memorial

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, hoping the community here is kind. A close friend recently passed away and we loved playing Diablo together. I want to put a quote on his memorial as a tribute to all the hours we spent playing together. Does anyone know of any quotes that were meaningful to them from the series that would be appropriate? A strange question I know, but it would mean a lot to us

    EDIT: I'm so overwhelmed by how quickly and kindly you have all responded, you have helped my heart ♥️ thank you for all the responses and awards

    submitted by /u/coolbonesy
    [link] [comments]

    Im more excited about Diablo 4 than Resurrected

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Im curious if anybody else feels the same way. I played diablo 2 a lot of times. Graphics will be awesome, but honestly after watching the blizzcon Rouge presentation im more excited about 4.

    The atmosphere the animations... its going to be awesome too. I played dio 2 too much im not sold, because its the same game with better graphics.

    submitted by /u/imthenightiambatman
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2: Resurrected | All Necromancer Skills In Action!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    How do you use Run/Walk?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    So just hours ago, I learned that when you Run in Diablo 2, your Defense and Chance to Block go down, but Walking is preferable for Melee builds because it keeps the Defense. And I had not know that before. All the years playing Diablo 2 I just had Run on all the time.

    So just to try it out, I had my Paladin that focused on Might, Holy Shield and Shield Bash just walk around in Act 3 Normal, and I did notice him perform a bit better in melee, but then he just got killed by a fire breathing fetish Shaman because he couldn't move out of the way in time.

    So should I just go back to Running all the time, or should I try toggling between Walk and Run depending on the situation?

    submitted by /u/kyrtuck
    [link] [comments]

    Sigons, AKA the best low level set. (D2R)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Defeating Diablo with a Warrior named Aidan. I'm never playing melee in Diablo 1 ever again. lol

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    D2 <> D2R save converter

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Would you enjoy D4 if it had a much slower combat?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    I'm thinking some pace like Dark Souls, Curse of the Dead Gods, or even D1, where every move counts. You don't have infinite mobility, your attacks don't kill every mob in a single hit, and big attacks don't explode the whole screen. Even D2 late-game is very quick, with lots of teleports and spells, but it's good because mobs actually have a chance to kill you.

    Recently I played Curse of the Dead Gods and loved the combat, where you need to consider how to approach an enemy, and know the correct time to attack, parry, dodge or run away. That game made me wish we had that kind of design in a Diablo game. It's probably too late for D4, but I'd like to see this someday.

    So, what pace of combat do you prefer? Why?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/khaozxd
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 Diablo 3 Game Save Deleted, Need Campaign Malthael Carry So I can skip Story Mode :'(

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Tried to save my game save data to cloud and inadvertently uploaded close data to console which wrote over my Diablo saves. Was 800+ paragon so now I have to start over and I really don't want to have to play through story mode. Could someone do a quick carry so I can finish Act V and get on with starting the season over? :(

    submitted by /u/obsoletev2
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse/Keyboard Support For Consoles

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    This is probably a LONG shot but I know that at least ps4 and ps5 have mouse and keyboard compatibility. Blizzard should give console players a mouse and keyboard option for D2R.

    submitted by /u/goopynose
    [link] [comments]

    If my companion has an item with +experience, do I benefit from that?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    Is it worth choosing to equip them with amulets and armors based on the +experience perk when I'm trying to level, or does that bonus only apply to my items and my kills? Thanks

    submitted by /u/allenallthings
    [link] [comments]

    D2: Holy burning archers! Nightmare Act 5

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Well, that accelerated quickly!

    I've lost count of how many times I've died in the past minutes. Act 4 was a cakewalk for my teenage Hammerdin, but these Act 5 archers are too much. I might get one or two hammers off; any more, and I'm killed by a dozen flaming arrows. I've got 75's across the board, so all I can think is defense or blocking. I don't know—I've not played the game in a decade.

    At my current rate, it will take all day to get across each area in Act 5. How can I do better?

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Vicarious Visions, the necromancer actually tucks his (pc master race) hair in when wearing a helm.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    He's a necromancer --- not a homeless druid.

    Also what's with the running animation? OG nerco runs like a real man; he runs like his house is on fire!!! Meanwhile, RTX nerco looks like he's casing after a postal truck sliding downhill backwards; that's a power walk he's doing --- he ain't running.

    Fix these please!!! The tarnished image of the nerco make D2R literally unplayable.

    submitted by /u/rainstorm07
    [link] [comments]

    Importing D2 save file to D2R Switch and local play questions

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Will we be able to import our D2 single player save file to D2R on the Switch AND PC at the same time? I'm assuming we could copy the instance of the file as many times as we want.

    Secondly/alternatively, Will we be able to resume progress from switch to PC if we copy the single player offline save file from the switch over to PC? I'm just wondering how the logistics of the importing will work.

    And thirdly, if it is offline/single player, will we be able to play locally via LAN like in D2? I assume it should be the case for D2R on PC as it will be the exact same, but not sure about Switch?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kitkaht
    [link] [comments]

    When do you think d2r will release?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    Do you think that it will be soon or more likely towards the end of the year?

    submitted by /u/Ggthefiree2
    [link] [comments]

    Farming with Poor Sorc

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I am cold sorceress lvl 87 currently. I have some random EQ on me, some nice runewords but nothing fancy - i am pure blizzard and all my cold skills are lvl 31.

    My question is this: If i want to farm items like Talrasha set (only have helm and belt after a week of farming) would it be a good idea to farm Nightmare?

    I can do Hell Andy, Duriel and Mephisto, but soloing diablo and baal takes too long to be effective.

    Also i cannot farm a lot of areas becouse of cold immunes, i cant farm shenk and Countess.

    Does it makes sence to blast through all bosses in Nightmare if its a lot faster than doing that in hell?

    submitted by /u/bagenbag
    [link] [comments]

    [D2R] Will the game support visual modding (reskinning items, monsters, etc.)?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    You are submitting a text-based post. Speak your mind. A title is required, but expanding further in the text field is not. Beginning your title with "vote up if" is violation of intergalactic law.

    submitted by /u/sizarieldor
    [link] [comments]

    New Unique Idea D2R. Red Shirt Unique Wyrmhide

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I was just hoping we could get a unique called "Red Shirt" that is a Wyrmhide armor. This would obviously be in celebration of the red shirt guy. With like +100 to light radius. Possibly make it ethereal and indestructible. With 4 open sockets. Make the armor in game just a red shirt.

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/red-shirt-unique-wyrmhide/33206

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/uberarchangel
    [link] [comments]

    playing with a friend should i play newest patch or 1.9

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Hi!

    It was a long time plan of mine to play d2. patch 1.9 to be exact.

    now i have a friend who ants to play wiht me but he never played d2. am i just nostaligic?

    is the newest patch a waaay better expierience?

    submitted by /u/t0b4cc02
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment