• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    Diablo Zuni Carnevil Acid Cloud?

    Diablo Zuni Carnevil Acid Cloud?


    Zuni Carnevil Acid Cloud?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:15 PM PST

    I just switched from Helltooth Garg to Zuni Carnevil yesterday after hitting a wall at GR90. One substitution that I've made that I personally prefer is replacing haunt with acid cloud with the acid rain rune. I find that it lets me use mana spenders on groups of enemies a lot faster than haunt, and I don't have to wait for piranhas to cooldown. I have a hard time grouping trash on my switch so I feel like this lets me take care of groups much faster as the acid pool has a pretty big area of affect, plus it lingers for a short time. Anyway I wondered what your guys' thoughts on this are.

    submitted by /u/Crawlzzz to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    What skill should I reroll?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:13 PM PST

    So I just rolled a primal ancient chantodos will I already have 56% cooldown reduction. It rolled with just regular damage so should I reroll that to cold damage or more cooldown reduction?

    Here is a copy of my characters stats thanks!

    https://www.d3planner.com/523952523

    submitted by /u/tripy122 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Which AoV weapon would you use?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Been using the Golden Scourge for a very long time. Just got this primal Pig Sticker. Is the .21 AS better than 20% Holy?

    https://imgur.com/a/9TCU7cB

    submitted by /u/Hyperd0g to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment