• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Diablo How hard is God to play compared to UE multishot?

    Diablo How hard is God to play compared to UE multishot?


    How hard is God to play compared to UE multishot?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    I usually just play multishot all the time for the brain dead killing. But I want to climb a little more GR so I'm forced to GoD.

    Now I'm usually just using 2 keys on multi and macro keys the rest.

    Is god some thing I can key macro or is it more complex in terms of using more skills and watching cool downs properly ?

    Thanks. On PC and playing Hardcore para 770

    Also: what are the best 2 crossbows to use?

    submitted by /u/mystyle21 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Savages with or without travelers set

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    I like playing Savages barb through solo content. I know WW rend is better I just love savages playstyle. That being said, my question is is travelers set really that good for us? Due to constant movement, my protection is almost always at max and my dmg bonus is scratching 20 stacks. Is it still best option or I have alternatives?

    submitted by /u/Simandon to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question did vyr's get nerfed because I can't run a 65 efficiently

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Best builds for each content type?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Hello! So I've been using Fluffly's IceSpear build for GR speeds and Poison Scythe for GR pushing. What builds would be the best/fastest to use for T16 and for Bounties? Also, is Inarius Lazystorm still a thing? I really liked that for just grinding away while watching TV haha

    submitted by /u/zegui8 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling to push past GR118

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/442513245

    Struggling to push past GR118 on this character and I am stuck right now. I have augmented 5 pieces so far with level 100 gems so a total of 2500 intelligence (almost).

    I am running a scoudrel with a Homing pad, Leorics crown, goldskin (no gems), blackthorne belt, nems, flavor of time, and ice climbers. His token makes it so he doesn't die. I'm ussing crippling shot, hysteria, piercing, and vanish on him.

    As I try to push higher I'm just getting wrecked by the mobs and it takes a long time to kill elites. The way I've been running it so far is by disintegrating to get the combustion stacks up, frost nova'ing everything and doing explosive blast at the same time. I pop mirror images and when EB is ready to go, i teleport into the center of the group and let it explode, and then teleport out. Hopefully mirror images cast the right spells and destroy everything in that time.

    In lower levels I just stand in the middle of the pack, while in these higher level ones I'm trying to stand outside of the pack in order to avoid plague/molten and arcane beams.

    I augmented to get my dps up and I'm up to over 2.2M sheet dps (with topaz) and 1.997M sheet dps with rubies.

    Even with rubies I struggle to survive, so either I'm playing this wrong or something in my gear is wrong or both. Would love some feedback.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LurkerPatrol to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys! I just had this BoM drop while speedfarming GR’s. I do intend to push the leaderboards this season (thanks to some lucky RNG) so my question is whether I should roll off STR or the AD? IcyVeins is telling me to roll AS which I see no one else running so it’s left me a little confused.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Whirlrend Amulet?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    First time touching Whirlrend this season and now that you don't need Flavour of Time I'm a bit lost at what amulet to equip? Should I just craft a bloody great Hellfire or something?

    submitted by /u/VarangianDruid to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Fury management.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    What allows the Whirlrend set to keep full fury? I'm having trouble with this. I still need Band of might, and Little Rogue/Slanderer, but I have all the other pieces. I see some people run furious charge?

    submitted by /u/Hastert365 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment