• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Diablo Median XL Σ 1.4.0 is released!

    Diablo Median XL Σ 1.4.0 is released!


    Median XL Σ 1.4.0 is released!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Diablo 1 + HD Mod - is there a way to Enlarge the UI?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    it seems as if this amazing mod scales the UI according to my resolution. which is weird because this mod allows full resolution control so I was hoping you can enlarge the UI seperetly from the resolution, otherwise I have no choice but to use something like 1024x768 instead of my 1920x1080.. tho if I'm honest it seems as if the higher resolution only allows higher view for more vision and the farther you are the clearer the visuals get (no matter the resolution if you zoom in it gets blurry)

    submitted by /u/WhitePanda24
    [link] [comments]

    Poisoned Water Supply and the Butchers Quest? in Diablo

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:01 AM PST

    anyone late to the seasonal journey?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    hi

    I can help up to 3 people that are late to the current season, I can boost you to lvl 70 on T6 and I also have 9 ancient puzzle rings that we can do together on T16 once you all hit lvl 70, so that's a lot of loot for a decent start, still plenty of time to finnish the seasonal journey and get all the rewards

    let me know if you are interested by sending me your battletag in a private message so I can invite you in game, don't post it under this thread, first come, first served and keep in mind that I'm not boosting alt characters, meaning that i'm not boosting people that alreday started the season and would like to switch their class, only new players

    I'm on EU servers, SC, I'll be doing this tomorrow around 21:00 (CET) make sure that your are in game so that I can invite you

    submitted by /u/nonchain
    [link] [comments]

    Upvote please for <SE> friend visibility

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:31 PM PST

    Dear Survivor's Enclave clan mates,

    We remain bugged and in limbo. Already lost 10+ players that have jumped ship this week.

    Hopefully blizzard fixes the clan bug soon. I've talked with tech support, they said they're aware of it and working on it.

    I can't leave and reform. I'm stuck. For those 138 players/friends still hanging out patiently, thanks. For those that jumped ship and reformed in other clans, I understand. Maybe you'll come back when/if it's fixed.

    My plans going forward... I don't have any options. I'm stuck without any access to leave or disband or do anything. Literally nothing.

    It was a great getting to know and run with all of you. We lasted a good four years, always strong, always active.

    See you around. Thanks for the years of friendship and loyalty.

    submitted by /u/himthatspeaks
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to improve the base dmg of a weapon?What I mean is I have a really good legendary that I got early on in the campaign that says like 120 dmg on it but now I’m getting ones that are more around 1800 and I’m trying to see if there is a way to make the one with 120have 1800sry I’m a noob

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:38 PM PST

    So then I'm guessing there's no way that I can take the "increase tempest rush dmg by 575%" off and put it on something higher level

    submitted by /u/h-z-r-d-
    [link] [comments]

    Gem level farming and conquests.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Hey all, trying to finish the season. One of my last challenges is 3 level 70 gems and 3 conquests. The level 65 gem one will be done along the way but what other one is easy to do. Also, is there a best way to farm GR to get gem levels? I have 3 level 35 gems so I'll need like 110 game levels to finish it. That is like 27.5 GR if I empower.

    submitted by /u/Foongiis
    [link] [comments]

    Urshi's rates

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:42 PM PST

    whats with Urshi's rates I've only successfully gotten 1 out of my last 20 60% gem upgrades. I suppose anything is possible, it just seems too god damn low for 60%. I play Diablo 3 casually, I was just wondering if Urshi's percentages are wrong or if it's just me being really unlucky.

    submitted by /u/SupremePizzaManz
    [link] [comments]

    Wich way allows the Multiplayer experience with less lag / teleporting monsters?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Hamachi? Battlenet ? Gameranger ? Any other program? Ive tried in a REAL local area network and there was 0 lag or monster desync... The other day playing with Gameranger my cousin told the butcher was next to me hitting me but in my screen he was outside the cells and i was killing him with the bow... He also said that monster were teleporting frequently so it was taking some damage even if he was playing safe (we are doing Ironman runs so these things are pretty important).

    Many thanks in advance for your answers!

    submitted by /u/elmante123
    [link] [comments]

    Is Diablo 3 Cross Platform?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:46 AM PST

    I'm a straight noob. Can't find a definitive answer anywhere else.

    Is D3 Cross platform?

    submitted by /u/IamNICE124
    [link] [comments]

    Rime Returns! Wizard Bazooka Solo GR150 Season 19

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Is there a discord community

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment