• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Diablo First useful Primal of the season, did I get robbed?

    Diablo First useful Primal of the season, did I get robbed?


    First useful Primal of the season, did I get robbed?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Rerolling yellows into legendaries to gear out my wizard, rolled this terrible primal Deathwish.

    I don't even know what to do with this.

    submitted by /u/xMkingx to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Sabaton of the Wastes can’t roll All Resist?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    A lot of guides I'm seeing for whirlrend barbarian say the stat priority for boots is str>vit>all resist, but my sabatona don't have all resist as a possible roll at the mystic. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Gur6107 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Zei's vs Powerful

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Hey I've read and been told a few times now that for the group speed firebird mirror image farming build you replace the pet damage reduction gem with Zei's. Now since we run Audacity that doesn't really make any sense to me. Wouldn't it be more beneficial to run Bane of the Powerful since we are likely going to be close to the target?

    submitted by /u/Raidenwins75 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No achievemnt popping up in the middle of screen when going into top1000?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    I vague remember that when I was farming top of ladder last season, after I defeated a boss, there was always a satysfing achievement icon popping after that, telling me at what place I am now.

    Atm I am doing the same, yet even when I got into top1000, no achievement icon gets after I kill a rift guardian.

    Did blizz change something regarding that?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bra1nss to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Firebird, Crimson, and cooldown.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out the ideal percent of CDR on Firebirds set. I'd like to know at what percent crimsons starts having diminishing returns. Bludshed put 67%(almost max roll). If anyone has a forum link to a breakdown on damage scaling with crimsons I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/LotusAxiom to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment