• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 24, 2021

    Diablo Lilith, Daughter of Hatred by Aredheel Art

    Diablo Lilith, Daughter of Hatred by Aredheel Art


    Lilith, Daughter of Hatred by Aredheel Art

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    DiabLoL 2 Ep 20 "Epic Flail"

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Sometimes I hate this game...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    This amazing song was rejected from Diablo 2 since Matt Uelmen thought it didn't fit in the game because it sounded to hopeful. According to him "This track is part of a good ten minutes of "Look-at-my-pretty-guitars" garbage that was mercifully tossed before release.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Item dupe glitch Will Be “Actively Monitored” in Diablo 2: Resurrected - BattleChat

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Diablo 1 (ps1) Lazy Saturday

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    D2: HELP! Lvl 70 Hammerdin n00b getting stomped Nightmare Act 5

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    My poor Hammerdin is still wearing gear from Normal. Seems the things I was told to get (thanks, Llama) are reserved for ladder or PlugY, and I'm just on vanilla single player. I have been running /players8.

    Str 80, Dex 81, Vit 300, Ene 40 (some item buffs there). Def 397, Life 1103, Mana 321. Hammer is maxed, Concentration is Maxed, Blessed Aim is at 18, and Vigor is at 16 (?). I've a Superior Akaran Targe with four perfect diamonds, STEALTH chain mail, Peasant Crown War Hat, Bloodfist Heavy Gloves, Dire Slippers Light Plated Boots, Raven Harness Plated Belt, Gull, and a Grand Scepter with +3 to Hammers I never use.

    My Defense is low, apparently. I thought it wouldn't matter, but I'm getting crowd stomped. I'm getting frozen a lot. My hammers aren't slaughtering everything as in previous acts. I do a little better if I switch to the Scepter, but I love Gull and those magic drops. My poor Act 2 Nightmare mercenary is dying so often I've stopped resurrecting him.

    I'm quite new to the game. Don't know if there is a respect I'm missing. Maybe I should be farming and leveling until I can get better gear. Maybe I should upgrade my STEALTH armor. I've come across plenty of socketed armors, but have no idea what to do with them. I've a lot of runes.

    I've opened Nihlathak's portal. I get killed there several times, every run. I can actually hear Pindleskin laughing when he sees me.

    I need some advice. Please.

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    Did you like the old rendered fonts ? D2r alpha fonts could look more immersive with some lighting and roughness

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Resurrected hit me with that nostalgia despite not being able to finish the original.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    I first heard about Diablo from a classmate way back in the day. It got me interested because it was a blizzard game. The same guys who made Warcraft 3, and I was a big fan of that game. So, he lend me a CD of the game, installed it, and I remember vividly staying up all night playing it. Keep in mind I was like 11 or 12 then, the game really blew my mind. I chose the necro because he was the one who looked the most edgy and I was a massive edgelord back then.

    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish it. I was just a kid. I was terrible with video games. And since internet was a luxury then I didn't get to watch or ready any guides. Now that I have Resurrected I plan to actually finish the game.

    Funnily, I still have no idea what I'm doing and how the stats/skills work exactly. That said, can I be free to make my own build? Like a necromancer who uses a 2h sword that commands a bunch of spoopy skeletons. I want to roleplay as Arthas lol.

    submitted by /u/DavidTenebris
    [link] [comments]

    Cool project I came across on twitch. Artificial Intelligence plays Diablo 1, thought it deserved some recognition.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    D2 PvP Mod: Leoric's Castle 4v4 Matches Tonight

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Leoric's Castle will be hosting 4v4 matches tonight at 9pm EST

    Last weekend we opened Leoric's Castle and tonight will be the first 4v4 match.

    Leoric's Castle is a softcore 4v4 team PvP game. You compete against another team and try to be the first to kill King Leoric. You start with a new character each game, and try to get as powerful as you can in order to fight off the enemy players and ultimately slay King Leoric. Think Gauntlet Legends meets the Blood Moor. The mod supports a higher resolution than 800x600, so its not so grainy. It's a quick 5 minutes download and install as well.

    Since Resurrected isn't coming out until late this year, we thought maybe some of you would wanna try out a new chapter in Diablo II PvP. We're hoping to have a few matches tonight, and look forward to having you there.

    The sign-ups are in the Announcements channel of the discord. Feel free to hang out and run through the Castle while more players find their way there. For whatever reason I can't post this in r/diablo2, but I thought some D2 players here might be interested. Good luck everyone!

    Leoric's Castle is available for at leoricscastle.com

    The matches will begin at 9:00 PM EST in the discord

    If you have any questions please stop by the discord . See you soon!

    Download: https://leoricscastle.com

    Discord: https://discord.gg/QnGFVph

    Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9XO2cgkcmw

    submitted by /u/mayorgilneas
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 single player sorceress build for extremely beginner player

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Hello

    I recently started playing diablo 2. I play in single player offline mode. I have the pluggy mod only.

    Please give me a good build to play sorceress. I was unable to kill mephisto in 1v1 and died. It sucked.

    submitted by /u/LoudVolume
    [link] [comments]

    D2R No Helmet mod

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Created small mod for hiding all helmets and circlets for player character:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n0Nonjs9KyTIuliFsZ8wf-2YRwd5tAuP

    For using you need to use DR2Modding by Shalzuth.

    For installation just unpack files to game directory.

    submitted by /u/proff13
    [link] [comments]

    D2: Potion Use

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    I know that I can down stacks of thawing potions before a Duriel fight.

    Antidote potions work the same way? Stamina?

    Can healing potions be consumed before fights to reduce or slow damage taken? What about mana potions?

    I've always taken healing potions during fights, because that is how so many other games work. I just learned about stacking thawing potions a few weeks back.

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    WASD for Action and Adventure?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Aside from Diablo, I play FPS. I've got three fingers on WASD, but I never use them 99% of the time. I stretch up to get potions off the number keys. I have extra buttons on my mouse, and swap skills with that. I don't think either E or D are bound to anything at all, by default, so I'm missing an opportunity here to improve my game.

    I think a lot of people bind Teleport to a particular key, something I'll use if ever I get the right gear for my Hammerdin. That aside, how do most right-handed players used the WASD block, and the keys immediately around it?

    I'm not looking for specifics so much as general guidance as to what should be under my fingers at all times to improve my game.

    Thanks, and have an awesome weekend!

    submitted by /u/MightyMississippi
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Subreddit Statistics

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment