• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 24, 2021

    Diablo Rings and/or Amulet?

    Diablo Rings and/or Amulet?


    Rings and/or Amulet?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Lvl 70, Paragon 448, AoV armor set. What's the best rings and/or amulet combo???

    submitted by /u/bradleymdance3 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Need help pushing 96+

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    I'm currently on GR 96, struggling. Playing whirlrend.

    I have little time to play this season, first time playing barb.

    Sitting at around 560 Paragon and lvl 30 gems.

    Besides grinding those levels, my main question is this:

    • I understand I shoud be pushing with little rogue set insntead of BK, but I just feel I run out of fury and I die more often, while not hitting harder to justify the change.

    I think my problem is playstile wise so any tips are welcome.

    Gear/skills/passives/gems are what Rykker has in his video.

    Like I said, probably playstyle is what I need to improve.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SebaFedele to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment