• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Diablo Reroll help

    Diablo Reroll help


    Reroll help

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm running the Zuni poison dart build (para 1000), and I've got an ancient Witching Hour with the following primary stats:

    Intelligence: 575

    Crit damage: 45%

    Attack speed: 6%

    Poison dart damage: 12%

    What do you think I should reroll on it?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Tobidrengen to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Little Rogue Primal: Reroll attack speed or area damage?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    AoV Wrath issues

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:19 AM PDT

    Hello fellow crusaders,

    First time playing this class. AoV set, P650+ at the moment. I can get by on Torment 16, as expected with a full set. It's not particularly strong (especially compared to Firebird Wiz which took be straight to GR100 without optimized gear), but my main issue is that I constantly run out of mana. I don't really understand where the mana gen is supposed to come from- it's only higher during Akkarat. But when I am speeding through lower rifts, I don't kill enough mobs to reduce cd to have 100% uptime.

    How am I supposed to play this? The maxroll guide for Solo Speed farm even says that the build is for low/mid GRs (not sure what they define as mid and low, unfortunately).

    My setup here: https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/281519282 (I have ring of royal grandeur cubed as well)

    submitted by /u/agamemn-off to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What is your most fun high speed farm build of rifts?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    I haven't played in a while and wanted to do wizard this season. I'm not a high end player but I do like to push slightly but I also really enjoy doing mindless speed farming of rifts after a long day at work.

    submitted by /u/Ssjmagnus to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Can't break into the GR130+ range with very good gear.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Been trying to gear out my Wizard as much as possible lately to put GR125s in group play and break GR130 solo. Right now I have a GR128 @ ~12-13min which I suspect was just a lucky rift. Here is a link to my d3planner.

    Now my problem is GR130-132 is destroying me. I can't survive with the build I linked. It has 800k hp. My LPH doesn't even feel like it's doing anything. If I dump paragon into vitality to 1mil hp, and swap out topaz for rubies then I lack the damage to stay ahead of the bar. At this point do I just have to fish for god tier grifts or grind 1k+ paragon levels? I haven't found good pylons in any rift I've tried. Maybe they're key? I don't see the other options here. IIRC I read that each GRift tier the mob HP goes up 17%. There's no way I'm getting that much better gear than I have currently. Maybe I can find an ancient neck with fire dmg and a slightly better deathwish but that's all. That would maybe get me 1-2 tiers at most.

    So what are my options? Is that what it comes down to? Fish for a lucky grift 135+ or become paragon 3,000 and have 30,000+ mainstat? I'm nearly at 20k now. Does it make THAT much of a difference. D3planner tells me every 650int gives me ~3% dmg at this point.

    If you can take a look at my profile and make suggestions it would be appreciated. Maybe it's a playstyle thing. If there are any videos on tactics for high level grifts I'd like to check them out too.

    submitted by /u/Games_and_Dames to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment