• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Diablo I’m shy to post this but I wanted to share it with you guys. Been working on it for 2 weeks, I’m a newbie to digital art so be nice. IG: mae_adner

    Diablo I’m shy to post this but I wanted to share it with you guys. Been working on it for 2 weeks, I’m a newbie to digital art so be nice. IG: mae_adner


    I’m shy to post this but I wanted to share it with you guys. Been working on it for 2 weeks, I’m a newbie to digital art so be nice. IG: mae_adner

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    I hope loading times are reduced or removed by release. I watched my brother die to an archer pack as he loaded into Tower Lvl1...and that was on normal! Can't imagine player TPs or entering Throne in hell mode. Hardcore is off limits for this reason alone.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    D2R vs D4: Duriel

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    i enjoyed every minute with my Frenzy Baba!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Really hope to see Gem&Rune stacking in D2R. This change would make the endgame crafting endeavour fun & challenging rather than a pain in the ...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    • Reroll Gc requires gem

    • Craft items requires rune and gem

    • rune words require runes

    • Rune upgrade requires rune and gems

    Being able to stack them wouldn't make the game easier but rather more enjoyable than it already is, you could explore a facet of it gated by clunkyness so far

    Gems and runes are consumables like Keys, throw weapons&potions, Gold, therefor it somehow makes sense they stack

    It's also backed up by VV logic to implement shared stash... people would use mules otherwise anyway, let's not have huddles for the sake of having hurdles when it can be done differently

    submitted by /u/The_Creatorist
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to make myself Leaf in the D2 Resurrected Alpha and messed up Andy with it!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Beta opt in

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    [PSA]Do not try to play Diablo 2 (Classic) on bnet from your work computer.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Classic Battle.net has a feature built in that bans people if they try to log in from a connection that is classified as "business" by their ISP.

    https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000119708

    There are various other ways you can get banned as well. This is not something I ever expected to have happen. I wish I had known this before I tried to slack off for the last hour of work on Friday. Customer service cannot and will not help with this type of ban. It will likely last for two weeks. The ban is probably attached to the CD keys because when I got home after work it would disconnect me from bnet before I could even log in. I hope this PSA spares others who (like me) recently came back to refresh memories about our favorite builds for D2R hype.

    submitted by /u/IAmJustAVirus
    [link] [comments]

    Being able to appreciate all the amazing details with the zoom is a great addition in D2R, I'd also love an option to toggle the camera view to different angles, similar to how it is on these D2 pictures: (before it got downgraded to 2D, the 3D environment was looking perfect in non isometric view)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    53 second Catacombs 1-4 "speedrun" my friend got whilst showing me some alpha gameplay. Very lucky map generation!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    Just found an alpha invite in my junk folder...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Nothing like finding out you got into the alpha... After it had ended :(

    I never get into closed alpha/betas for games too.

    Just had to share my misfortune to get it off my chest.

    submitted by /u/Wings1412
    [link] [comments]

    DII:R - Looting with the Controller [Suggestion]

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    *I don't have access to the Alpha.

    I've watched a couple of videos and it looks like so far you have to inch your way by moving with the left stick toward the specific item you'd like to pick up until it gets highlighted.

    Divinity: Original Sin has a method that shows a list of loots within a certain radius that you can select with the D-pad.

    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, it looks like the R1/LB buttons are simply used to toggle the Item Names On/Off.

    How about they also make it so that holding R1/LB would enable players to use the D-pad to quickly choose and highlight the loot within the character's certain radius and then you'll automatically run and pick it up as soon as you press X/A, kinda similar to how Divinity:OS does it.

    submitted by /u/RendellDraw
    [link] [comments]

    DevilutionX 1.2.1 has been released!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    https://github.com/diasurgical/devilutionX/releases/tag/1.2.1
    DevilutionX 1.2.1 has been released!

    Bugfixes

    Gameplay

    • Gharbad not having to go out of vision before progressing his quest
    • Diablo: Items with negative AC morphing in multiplayer
    • Diablo: Griswold and Wirt selling unusually expensive items
    • Diablo: Gold not going directly to inventory
    • Hellfire: Some monsters having lower than intended HP
    • Hellfire: Auric Amulet not taking effect in most scenarios

    Graphics / Audio

    • Windows: Glitchy audio

    Controls

    • Vita: Inability to edit hero name on the creation screen

    Stability / Performance / System

    • Quest panel crashing the game for some quests
    • Windows: Some systems getting a sensor permission error
    • Windows: Stability issues and item morphing in Hellfire

    Bugfixes for original Hellfire bugs

    Gameplay

    • Rage/Search/Lightningwall not factoring in the hero level for the first player
    • Sparkling Shrine dealing an incorrect amount of damage
    • Items with negative AC morphing in multiplayer
    submitted by /u/qndel
    [link] [comments]

    What were your best finds in the D2R technical alpha? Show off your drops.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Do you know this about Harem's song?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Words in song It's a sanskrit hymn to Lakshmi, goddess of wealth, that musicians seem to love for some reason (possibly because sanskrit sounds so damn nice). It's also heard in Vangelis' - Bizarre Bazaar, Karunesh's - "Bombay Pure", Karunesh's - "A Journey To India", Enigma's - "The Child In Us", Amethystium's - "Shibumi" and i believe in many different tracks.

    'Harem' uses part of the hymn, which in full goes like this:

    वन्दे पद्मकरां प्रसन्नवदनां सौभाग्यदां भाग्यदां हस्ताभ्यां अभयप्रदां मणिगणैर्नानाविधैर्भूषिताम् । भक्ताभीष्टफलप्रदां हरिहरब्रह्मादिभिः सेवितां पार्श्वे पंकजशंखपद्मनिधिभिर्युक्तां सदा शक्तिभिः ॥

    vande padmakarāṃ prasanna-vadanāṃ saubhāgyadāṃ bhāgyadāṃ hastābhyāṃ abhaya-pradāṃ maṇi-gaṇair-nānā-vidhair-bhūṣhitām।h । bhaktābhīṣhṭa-phalapradāṃ hari-hara-brahmādibhiḥ sevitāṃ pārśhve pa~Nkaja-śhaṃkha-padma-nidhibhir-yuktāṃ sadā śhaktibhiḥ

    Which means: I bow to the one who has lotus in her hand, has a pleasant happy face, who gives good fortune and destiny, gives refuge (fearlessness) with her hand (posture), who is adorned with lots of gems and other ways, who gives the very much desired fruits to the devotees, is attended upon by viShNu, shiva, brahmA and others, behind whom are lotus, conch and other opulence and who is always with power.

    The singer of this many songs is called Bhagya Murthy and she from India.

    submitted by /u/For-Sierra
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 on Xbox Series X - Enhanced or Old?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Does anyone know which version of the game is running on the Xbox Series X? I heard rumors that it was the Xbox One version, not the One X version with all the lighting effects. Does anyone know the definitive answer to this. I have a sealed Xbox One X and whether it gets sold, returned or used is based on the answer to this question. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/MadMaticus
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Season 23 Challenge Rift 199 Guide with Map.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    How do I truly get started with Diablo?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    I just purchased the Diablo 3 Eternal Collection/Diablo 2 Remake combo and while I'm excited to give 2 a whirl later in the year, I want to spend that time digging into 3. I've just started and chosen to do a seasonal character, and when it asked if I wanted to do the campaign or adventure, I chose Campaign since I haven't done it yet. I assume the next step is to do the campaign in its entirety, but what happens after that? Also, when making a new character to try a different class, is the campaign the way to go again or just go to this "Adventure Mode" thing that I don't understand yet? Thanks for any info. This series looks dope.

    submitted by /u/MagitekPixel
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone’s hype for D2R but...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    I'm ready for the PvP scene again! Can't wait for the fun and rage.

    submitted by /u/Vangpride
    [link] [comments]

    where are all the discussions of D2R end game/beyond Alpha items and content?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Over at d2jsp forum there are tons of discussion and screenshots of edited characters farming end game content and items. A lot of items are really cool looking! I was hoping reddit would have the biggest community for D2R discussion but it seems to be really lackluster compared to d2jsp. I'm personally not a huge fan of this "forum gold" concept so I was hoping reddit would be the go-to place for D2R.

    submitted by /u/fengc817
    [link] [comments]

    Dual boxing resurrected

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    I cant find any info on this really which leads me to think that dual boxing is probably not going to be supported, but I was wondering if anyone has seen anything regarding this for resurrected yet?

    Long time player for 20+ years and have ran two windows for a good while now so I could get my own rushes, hell forges and sockets when I needed them and also xfering/trading was a breeze doing it.

    It would be nice if they let you purchase two copies and run it one one account.

    submitted by /u/LucidGuru91
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Is diablo 3 online multiplayer? Like I want to get it on xbox one, but idk if it's multiplayer like that I played it on ps3 and had no internet when I did so I'm lost

    submitted by /u/CaptnPoPoC
    [link] [comments]

    The Blair Witch Project Bug in D2R

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment