• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Diablo DH feels underwhelming

    Diablo DH feels underwhelming


    DH feels underwhelming

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    So I played pretty much every season in diablo 3 so far. Alway going with dh since it's my favorit class.

    Last season, some friends joined me and started to appriciate diablo 3 aswell.

    This season, Im playing dh again. Everyone of my friends is running higher rifts then me. While im stuck at gr 100, one of them is speedrunning 120 with a fire bird wizard. Even the one playing wd is doing 112 in no time.

    Is Demon hunter that Bad? Playing hungering with dreadland

    submitted by /u/Starbux933 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    New playing, firebird Deathwish question

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    +1333-1706 Holy Damage

    +8% Damage

    +953 Intelligence

    Reduces all resource costs by 8%

    I believe my best re-roll is to do the 8% resource to 10% CD reductions, but as stated. I am new.. still getting to grips with re-rolls. Many Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Danlardin to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Can't re-roll a stat to a socket on Band of Might?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    I've gotten two bands of might now for my WW Rend build and neither one shows that "socket" is an option to re-roll at the mystic. Anyone know why that would be? I haven't re-rolled anything on either ring yet.

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Gur6107 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    LoD mage necro vs masquerade bone spear?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    How do these two builds compare to each other at the high end?

    submitted by /u/dot___ to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What keeps the Roland's Sweep build from being a top tier build?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    I'm loving this build. Feels like my old fanaticism paladin from d2. What could push it further?

    submitted by /u/PlutoISaPlanet to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Sledge fist or Azurewrath?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Disregarding the +%elemental damage, isnt 50% stun better than 25% freeze chance?

    submitted by /u/johdandar2 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Necro Achievements (Trag'Oul's Wings)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Hi! I wonder if anyone here would like to help me and another Necro do the Chapter V achievements ("The Silence When You Speak to Me" and "Bringer of the Order") to get those sweet red wings? We've got seasonal characters and going through the whooole campaign for that would be a huge pain in the ass 😅 Edit: EU server

    submitted by /u/Kireu to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge build - Blade of the tribes in the cube (HC)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Due to a blessed run where blade of the tribes began my season, (on my first cube roll from the necro puzzle rift challenge) I have set a challenge to clear the entire season with this build.

    The basic idea is the dream gem to boost as far as we can go with the main attacks being war cry and threatening shout.

    Now the first usable weapon that dropped at 70 was also blessed. A bastions revered. Using frenzy in the main attack slot is my starting variant. Just added undisputed champion as my first usable legendary belt.

    For farming I sub in speed or bloodshed on button 2, for a boss I use avalanche with the 3 charges rune and wrath of berserker for Ignore pain (which is usually set on bravado for danger evasion, as my secondary click).

    For break neck style HC build I'm running with Templar for the sturdiest cheat death, plus skel king pauldron and homing pads on Templar - when combined with ignore pain it is a cheese escape that is often better than running retreat to the waypoint or floor entrance.

    We can also use this build with hota or seismic in the main attack, combining it with weapon and belt / bracer boosts for those attacks.

    submitted by /u/menacingFriendliness to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Help With Rathma perma-pet build

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I need some help to improve my pet build. I already have the full Rathma set, but what rings/neck+ jewel , and which talents you guys recommend?

    Im using Revive-Control Skelly-Control Golem- (Suggestion for 4 ability) , with Syphn Life and Nova on mouse.

    Plz explain to me like im 5 plz

    submitted by /u/schwartzpedro to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    [GEAR INFO NEEDED]

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Twizzler build

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Hi, trying to figure out how I'm supposed to keep my arcane up in a Firebird + Twister build. I tried emulating the top console players and they're all running with the following (but more ancients and primals lol)

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/433041177

    Maybe I don't know exactly how I'm supposed to play it...I disintegrate for 2 seconds to build my stacks, then spam explosive blast and the occasional twister (but this is when I quickly run out of arcane)

    submitted by /u/--_--_--__--_--_-- to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Ring pairs? Which are best?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    I'm having issues with figuring out which rings are needed for pushing. I've read a few guides and can't decide which of the 3 rings is best for pushing grs im at gr 98. So out of the 3 which is the recommended pair. CoE, Briggs, Krysbins.

    submitted by /u/thrazul to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Firebird HC- Squirts, EW,&RORG vs CoE&1 extra slot

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    I use Firebird in hardcore with squirts cubed, with endless walk set and RORG. I have gr90 on farm at 5 minutes. I have not pushed past gr95 because I want to stay in my comfort zone for hardcore. Why do I not see more people using this combination? If you average the up time of damage versus convention of elements and you would have the ring extra slot, the damage would be averaged greater with my selections then using coe and using a defensive ring like the Halo of karini ring. In my set I find the up time of damage to be continuous. While in coe I don't watch the timer but I feel continuously weaker using it.

    Edit- To add more, i really was not wanting to cube follower RORG. But I did.

    Even though CoE is slowing my run down, I went from getting proc'd on a slow gr94 to running out of time at 100. Time to work on augments

    submitted by /u/jerkstik to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Help on builds

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I'm kinda new to the game sitting at 128 paragon currently, could you guide on which build I should be running to clear content effectively (I can run up to lvl 40-50 GR without dying too much) ?

    Here is my current build : https://eu.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Sena-2801/hero/137641687

    I've seen a few builds on Maxroll, but I assume there is no point in looking them up until I got all the gear ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/SenaVII to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment