• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Diablo Guide for the console's Firebird Twister Wizard

    Diablo Guide for the console's Firebird Twister Wizard


    Guide for the console's Firebird Twister Wizard

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    The Firebird Twister is insanely powerful on the consoles and quite fun to play. I just hit GR140 with less than 1500 paragon and I wrote a guide on diablofans on how to play this build: https://www.diablofans.com/builds/109118-firebird-twister-console-only

    I hope it helps you out! Feel free to ask any questions/give feedback.

    submitted by /u/rita_g to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    need help

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    all ima say is need help im lvl 15 and need to get through this idc if im being draged i just need good stuff

    submitted by /u/Elitevandal19 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion about Endgame cycle

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys, quick issue I came with,and since none of my posts get answered on the Diablo reddit I decided to post here too

    I finished the story, and have been slowly pushing GR torment levels for the last week, both on my necro and my crusader, but thing is, what exactly is the endgame/ continuous play for D3? Since it seems there will not be any dlc/updates, is the endgame only doing higher rifts/ hoping for gear to drop?
    Do people make different characters per Season or focus on one or two?

    submitted by /u/schwartzpedro to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Primals

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Two days without any primals...then got three on two rifts back to back...that I can't even use. Rage!

    submitted by /u/duabrs to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What gear should I aim for now?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    I'm new to Diablo and just hit level 70. I'm going for the seasonal goals so I can get the armor set but my build feels pretty underwhelming right now and I'm not sure what legendaries or builds I should be aiming for. I tried to do a multishot build I found on Diablo Fans but it barely did any damage since I don't have any legendary effects that buff my multishot. I have a quiver that gives me a decent amount of rapid fire damage so I've been using that but I can only play on T2 for now. I'm not sure where I should be farming for legendaries or sets like GoD, are they just supposed to drop from trading blood shards? Should I just grind GR's and Nephalem Rifts?

    submitted by /u/NotSoSexyBeast to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Question Regarding Blood Rush

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I never got the necromancer pack, so I cannot test this out myself. I'm wondering how Blood Rush behaves if it is bound to your left-click - will it activate if you left-click a monster or a destroyable object, or will it only activate if you press it in combination with force stand-still?

    Wizard teleport works like the latter description, and to my knowledge is the only skill from the original characters that behaves like this when assigned to the left mouse button. I really wish you had the option of making every skill work like this since I prefer moving around by left-clicking, but hate it when you activate the assigned skill unintentionally.

    submitted by /u/lystig to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What is my damage type?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Fist time playing barb, just beat a 103. But..... With WW, is it physical damage that I want / need to time up with my CoE cycle? I saw somewhere else that the rune you pick with your Rend passive might affect it? My push build swords just have 'damage', no elemental. My speed build has Holy damage on both swords, is that not helping me?

    submitted by /u/duabrs to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    So is this like the fastest way to get to 70 as a barbarian using the bracers or is there other ways

    submitted by /u/diablomaster1234 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Exploding Palm Runes

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Are there builds with Exploding palm that does not use the ice Rune?I want something a lil different than my Diablo 3 buddy. Maybe a Fire variant 🤔

    submitted by /u/JeffsterD to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Stone Gauntlets

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    I found a build on icy veins for a heavens fury build that called for stone Gauntlets in the cube. Once I did this it was actually unplayable. The stacking AS and MS debuff make it impossible. I dont die but it's almost as if my game is lagging. I play on the switch. I feel like this is a bug. If not, this is the absolute worst item in the game.

    submitted by /u/YungBird to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment