• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Diablo Help with stat to reroll on Deathwish?

    Diablo Help with stat to reroll on Deathwish?


    Help with stat to reroll on Deathwish?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/276263565227458561/830690095811002368/unknown.png I just found this, and added the socket via a gift. firebird set with aughilds+captain crimson+endless walk is what i wear

    Should I roll the vit into 10%dmg, or should i roll the damage to lit/poison?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/amd098 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    My GR70 primal as a TR monk, ezpz

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Looking for help getting the Recipe for the Staff of Herding Ps4

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    [PC NA] Anyone help me get my WD geared up? fresh 70 tryn to get Mundu set

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    2nd char so no journey set to get me started. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MarlboroMundo to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Farming For Haunted Visions

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    Is there a good way to farm for it, I have all Necro sets and almost every item that usually gets used in Necro builds, but I can't get the amulet to drop.

    Where do people usually farm for theirs?

    submitted by /u/Dogempire to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Hard-core and Network Errors. Name a better combo?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    So I had busy week this week wasn't able to farm as much. Loaded up my Paragon 450 hc dh for some morning runs on a Saturday. About the 3rd one in on t13 everything just stops. I instantly know what is happening. Try and vault backwards and do whatever I can. 5 seconds later am booted offline. Frantically log back in and I already know what I will find. The shadowy character screen. RiP Ramza. See you next time.

    submitted by /u/mmherzog to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Help to decide what I should reroll?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Question about Revive and Rathmas build(ps4)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Hello, very new Diablo player here!

    Ive been playing necro and got the rathmas build finished recently. Heres the problems Ive been having.

    When I use revive, it seems like the AI of reanimated minions seems to be kind of stupid. They follow me but they never seem to attack anything. Its really annoying because Im missing out on a lot of damage. Is there something Im doing wrong?

    The other one is.. I read all these guides on rathmas build. Every single one of them calls for army of the dead and command skeleton at the same time. How is this possible? Am I missing something here? Sorry if this is a very noob question.

    Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/Nikoteeno to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Console firebird + twister build

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    Is there any guide or builds anyone can link me to? Even if it's on d3planner

    This is the only one I've found and idk if it's accurate but it looks good?

    https://www.diablofans.com/builds/109083-tornado-firebird-speedbuild

    submitted by /u/--_--_--__--_--_-- to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Cain's Scoundrel DEX?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    I'm pretty noob and need some assistance.

    From this guide it tells me to look for rolls with DEX yet every roll I get for Cain's items have no option to reroll for DEX at Enchantress. How do I get DEX on the Cain's Scrivener and Cain's Habit?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/layne-staley123 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Echoing Fury build + Speedfarm build?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    My guaranteed primal was Echoing Fury. I remember seeing a speed FB build that used it but now I can't find it for the life of me.

    Can I work this in onto FB (or any other) build?

    And speaking of Speed builds, is Vyr still viable for speed farm or should I be looking at something else? I don't like manually casting blades but FB feels really slow to clear otherwise.

    submitted by /u/mindovermacabre to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard build question

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment