• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Diablo got 4 primals in one night! one is from reforging kanai, 2 dropped from level 98 and level 92 gr and the 4th one as posted earlier was gambling from Kadala.

    Diablo got 4 primals in one night! one is from reforging kanai, 2 dropped from level 98 and level 92 gr and the 4th one as posted earlier was gambling from Kadala.


    got 4 primals in one night! one is from reforging kanai, 2 dropped from level 98 and level 92 gr and the 4th one as posted earlier was gambling from Kadala.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    How important is the affix damage on deathwish? ancient with low affix dmg vs non-ancient with high affix dmg

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    i have 1 regular deathwish with 324% affix and another ancient deathwish with 275% affix

    do i carry the ancient one or the regular one?

    image here

    submitted by /u/xskilling to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal to obtain so soon?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Hello there,

    I'm a complete noob/newcomer to diablo3 and I just started it on the switch. I chose a barbarian and damn I love the game dude, it's a real piece of art.

    Now I currently play on the most easy mode there is (normal) and I'm currently level 18. I'm on ACT1/TheBrokenBlade and went map exploring entering a defiled crypt in Fields of Misery with a boss that I've slain.

    It dropped 2 Bands Of Might (unidentified first) and these are legendary? I've read it's best you salvage everything right since u get enough coins already, but since it looked shiny I wanted to ask the veterans this. Thanks in advance for the advice!

    I wish you a sunny day ✌️

    submitted by /u/Effective_Jicama_501 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Is Golden Flense more rare than other legendary/set two-handed flails?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    I've farmed 36 legendary/set two-handed flails so far, either from drops or upgrading rares. I have many multiples of every two-handed flail except no Golden Flense. Assuming an even drop rate, there's like a .38% chance of having 36 flail drops without a Golden Flense? (but I'm not a stats expert so if that's wrong please correct me)

    Which leads me to conclude it must not be an even drop rate

    submitted by /u/LtArson to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Help me pick out a Necro build that I might like!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    Hey, guys. So I'm having a hard time picking a Necro build that I like. Keep in mind, I really haven't played many at all. I tried the new Rathma set this season and hated it. I didn't like how AotD has such a big cooldown and your build needs to focus on reducing that cooldown.

    I've played Skeletal Mages in the past and didn't like that at all either in solo play. I could just be bad, but again, it felt like it revolved around Land of the Dead too much and it just felt awful when it wasn't. Simulacrum management was also a pain. I didn't like how I had to ramp it up.

    I don't like builds that need to ramp up or revolve around some kind of big cooldown and focus on lowering that cooldown.

    I guess I'm just looking for something fast that does consistent damage and doesn't revolve around any big cooldowns. Are there any builds like that? Mostly interested in doing 2-3 minute speeds at like 90+.

    I like easy. I enjoy Aegis of the Valor focusing on Fist of the Heavens where I just Steed and cast lightning everywhere. Demon Hunter Impale was fun too. Gears of Dreadland DH was braindead easy and fun as well.

    Are there any similar builds based on what I like to play that I might enjoy?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Icarusqt to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    New the barb got the 4 piece and having rage issues

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Is there a good build for the 4 piece set that doesn't rage starve me? I am currently playing on console (xbox).

    submitted by /u/voodoofxz to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What to reforge for 50% CHD?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    [2021-14] Weekly Barb Sticky

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread for any small questions on D3 in general or on your character you might have.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    A good ending to my night of grinding

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Best Season 23 Wizard Group Bounty Build

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    I'm trying to find a good bounty build for Group Bounties (no follower) for T16.

    I've tried a few out and the closest one I've liked is using the Firebirds set with the Endless Walk set but it still feels slow with lots of mobs. What builds have you found you like best for bounties?

    I do love that the firebirds set just melts any of the bosses I come across, but without a follower, it seems to be slow to complete bounties with tons of mobs as compared to the Gears of the Dreadlands DH I played last season.

    submitted by /u/uofirob to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Xp as a rat support barb

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I would like to know why a rat support barb takes cains / hellfire ring, items with +xp%. Does only the barb gain something from that or is this somehow shared with the group?
    None of the guides I found answered that question.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/gw79 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Mirror image toughness

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Does anyone know if mirror image's toughness is scaled off your character, we only know for sure it has 50% of your hp but does your armour/resist affect how tanky your mirror images would be?

    I'm thinking if we can make the images tanky enough, so much so that we can swap out the "enforcer" gem to something else.

    Actually, with a high CD reduction (say 60%), i only need the image to survive till mirror image is free to cast again.

    submitted by /u/iHumanNotJoking to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question: are the Nilfur's Boast boots still available in-game? Have they been nerfed?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Archmage on S23 Firebird

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Folks,

    Tried Archmage on S23 by replacing the shoulder with Firebird and bracer with Ashnagarr and helm with Archmage.

    I was expecting my mirror images to multiply a lot on higher GRs 120+ as I expect them to die, but it didn't seem to replicate AT ALL.

    Am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/sforsierra to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Firebird Mechanics? MI/FB, AS& channeling, weapon elemental dmg

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    @wudijo just posted a YouTube and all the other YouTube personalities are saying the following, but...

    I run Firebird Mirror Image Flame Blade NA Seasonal under Roach.

    I few points of interest-- -Why did we decide that Mirror Image Flame Blades was -The Way- to play Firebird? I found that Arcane Orb Flame ruin was more fun. In this set, if I stood on top of the target Mirror Images would attack where I was. And everything melts.

    -How do we know weapon elemental dmg works with Elemental Exposure? I was running tests on a TalRasha build and the 4th stack would not happen, which was cold on my weapon. Is there a point that it would proc, other than normal use?

    -How do we know Attack Speed does not effect casting speed of teleport and Channeling? I thought I read on one of the Blizzard D3 sites that channeling is effected by AS. However we can't see certain damage since it happens to fast for our screen to show all of it. Example is with Fragment of Destiny/Shame of Delsere equipped, you can see the variation between casting Primary spells and teleport.

    submitted by /u/jerkstik to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    kakegurui with Kadala

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Frenzy: Echoing fury or elemental weapon?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    Working on my frenzy barb and a primal Echoing fury dropped. Is there any math done on the damage versus the elemental damage weapons, Azurewrath and Sankis?

    submitted by /u/Kalavaras100 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    GoD solo build weapon question

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    For Solo players, what weapons are you guys using? Recently I switched to a 50 RCR Yangs and I don't think I can go back - its so convenient. Wondering whether I should focus my blood shards on getting an ancient/primal version or look at ancient dawn/fortress.

    I have a crappy ancient dawn (good rolls but only reduces vengeance by 5x% so I don't get full upkeep even with 41% cool down reduction) and I tried using it with an ancient wings (smoke power) and I did more dmg but ran out of resources faster, which was bad.

    submitted by /u/Viktri1 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Wand of Woh - Firebirds

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Is it worth incorporating Wand of Woh into the current Firebirds set? The 400% explosive blast damage is nice (I think this only procs ignite on the initial blast). The extra blasts make keeping your orb of infinite depth stacks easier to keep up as well.

    Incorporating the wand would mean losing Auhgilds set though - you'd gain the wand in the cube and orb of infinite depth to your offhand. Ashnagarr would be the best bracer choice I'd say.

    I used Wand of Woh in the cube before getting full Firebirds and found the extra blasts really effective earlier on, not sure if this would be worth it now.

    submitted by /u/HiFiMAN3878 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment