• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Diablo Found a Ber Rune in D2R so I had to try a Bear Sorc. Loving it, D2R is awesome! [epilepsy warning]

    Diablo Found a Ber Rune in D2R so I had to try a Bear Sorc. Loving it, D2R is awesome! [epilepsy warning]


    Found a Ber Rune in D2R so I had to try a Bear Sorc. Loving it, D2R is awesome! [epilepsy warning]

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Playing the D2R alpha made me want a Toggle View Item button

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I feel like taping my Alt key shouldnt be still the solution in 2021.

    It's a small QoL and I think new and old players would appreciate

    Some purist might disagree but I'm curious to see their point of view concerning this.

    You either use it or not. Holding a key permanently when playing in group doesnt make the game more interesting.

    Toggle On/Off Item on Ground plz blezzurd

    submitted by /u/ThaFaub
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2: Resurrected | All Necromancer Skills + Curses (In Combat)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Turn Down for Wirt - A tale of Horror as Told by Cain

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Cain's Voice Thank you for helping me traveler. If it wasn't for you I would still be stuck in that cage...

    Before your arrival the goblins were clamoring around to build somekind of device. I had no idea to the horrors that would follow...

    Once the device had been constructed, without notice the device began booming with a loud drum like beat and the goblins began chanting "Turn down for Wirt!" before they grabbed Wirt and paraded him around like demons with an angel on their leash...

    Wirt was taken out of my sight after they had their fun, where I can only assume he was killed...

    I pray that I "never" have to witness such an event unfold before my eyes so long as I live...

    submitted by /u/Sinferus
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 resurrected what starting build?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    What is the first build your going to do and why?

    submitted by /u/DarkWanderer94
    [link] [comments]

    How old are the original Diablo 2 characters? (lore question)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    I always wondered how old they are? Because I remember Akara saying "Welcome, young sorceress".

    Also I found this:

    After shattering the Worldstone, the young Amazon Cassia had changed. She had seen hatred, terror, and destruction firsthand. If the Askari were to survive the coming darkness, they needed an army. She would begin their training immediately.

    Usually, (in medical surveys at least) "young adults" are considered as "18-35".

    Are there any D2 books, stories, lore pieces where I can learn more about OG characters?

    EDIT:

    Isendra was born in the year 1246. She was noted to be peerless in her magical ability, though had limited actual experience.

    1264 is when Diablo 2 starts. So the sorceress is 18 years old.

    Hmm, the D2R model looks like she is 35+.

    submitted by /u/NeverExisted2021
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Caves Music 10 HOURS

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Fix to reduce desyncs in Diablo 1 (DevilutionX)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Anyone noticed that the original diablo is off center in the blizz launcher avatar selector?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Boss Mode conquest question

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    I'm trying to help my friend wrap up his third conquest, he's done Divinity and Speed Demon but is struggling to try and do avarice. I've completed my 3, avarice speed demon and divinity. I'm aware both are doable solo but he's pretty casual and hasn't had any luck solo.

    Question is simple, if only he needs the boss mode conquest, can I skip boss fights to get the next lined up for him? As long as he takes part in every fight will he get it regardless of whether or not I take part?

    submitted by /u/myrmidon50
    [link] [comments]

    What numbers count? Diablo 3

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    My first time playing a Diablo game, I'm playing barbarian and I'm trying to get big numbers but I seem to get outshined by my friends. I heard barbarian is good but idk how to achieve these numbers. Idk if I need to focus on my little attack number? I guess? In inventory. The number above the sword icon and strength or what the items give. Like focus on more green arrows on gear or the actual stats that seem better? Ect 20% physical ability damage vs 3 green arrows that give less??? But put my strength up more??? It's all confusing me can someone explain what I should be focusing on?

    submitted by /u/PrinceofRage247
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing D1 on GOG?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Hey all.

    Is anyone playing D1 on gog online? I used to play d2 all the time, beat 3 but never played 1.

    Playing solo seems boring, I went on bnet and one person was on but he did not talk to me lol.

    Would anyone want to start new characters and run the game? Let me know!

    submitted by /u/NYb112
    [link] [comments]

    D2 Remake Alpha Share Your Experience Survey Email - No Alpha Invite Received - PUZZLED

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    So I got this email from Blizzard today telling me to share my experience with D2 Remake for which I never received an invite.

    I'm hoping this was a mistake because I really wanted to play.

    https://imgur.com/51B05E7

    Anyone else get this?

    submitted by /u/pow_3r
    [link] [comments]

    My Rathma AOTD Necro is really struggling with survivability, which is a problem due to the long cooldown

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    im 650+ paragon so thats not the problem here, it struggles even with lvl75 rifts, not in terms of damage, it does more burst damage than any other necro set i've tried, but the cooldown is too long when i need to be near enemies to make it faster, my bone armor stun is the only defense i have but sometimes even that cooldown isnt there when i need it.

    clearly i either need better defenses OR more CDR, but how do i get either?

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/235532696

    submitted by /u/brunocar
    [link] [comments]

    D2R Cracked Question

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me with how to transfer old D2 saves into the crack that came out a few days ago. I'm not sure which files I need to convert them. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Krugginator
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift 200 (na) - man that's a lot of Challenge Rifts.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    D2R - silly little tip

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    if anyone is still playing and didnt check that - when i started i set the map to the center with little bit of fade, just like d2. i played whole a1 that way, mostly with map turned on, sometimes turning it off to look at gfx and then something struck me - i set it to right upper corner with little bit of fade and its fucking amazing (i know lol) - now you can enjoy the visual aspect more, tombs look great, whole act looks great, map is still readible (and we all know the locations more or less to thats no issue) - it is almost silly to keep it on at center where you cant properly enjoy the amazing visual upgrade and atmosphere.

    submitted by /u/zakszirak
    [link] [comments]

    Ethereal Bonehew or Tomb Reaver?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    I didn't expect this to be that much of a brain teaser but I have to kindly ask for an advice. Please keep in mind that I'm just deciding between these two. Oh and it's singleplayer too.

    I'd like to replace the eth Bonehew on my Merc (who has Andariel's visage with Ral rune socketed and Shaftstop) with Tomb Reaver. Bonehew does 157-813 dmg with Shael and Amn socketed. The Tomb Reaver has 2 empty sockets right now and does 116-531 dmg.

    Normally this decision would be a no-bariner for me especially given the fact that my merc was dying a lot in Arcane Sanctuary from concentrated firewalls. He has 49 resist all (TR has +50 resist all mod this would actually free up a socket on the Andariel's Visage). However the damage lost is a bigger deal than I expected - from 664-2733 to 536-1853.

    Is it worth replacing? Truth is that as a bonemancer I do need the damage a lot. Didn't anticipate so many magic resistant monsters to be honest and on /players 8 a 2700 dmg bonespear is quite poor.

    submitted by /u/Arrinao
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any "rules" for doing a holy grail?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about doing a hardcore holy grail in offline mode.

    Using plugy and a loot filter to make my life a bit easier.

    Anything else i need to consider while doing this?

    submitted by /u/mrgerrit
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - April 19, 2021

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to this week's installment of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    **Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.**

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment