• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Diablo GoD DH and Valla Bequest

    Diablo GoD DH and Valla Bequest


    GoD DH and Valla Bequest

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Hi, i'm a DH on GoD build trying to push my GR further. I'm just wondering why do the top DHs use Valla Bequest, along with the standard Dawn? The effect of VB is strafe projectiles pierces, but doesnt all our dmg come from hungering arrow? Would b awesome if someone can enlighten me ! Thanks !

    submitted by /u/iHumanNotJoking to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Firebird dmg calculation.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    When running (manual and mirror) fire blades, unruned hydra or forked lightning dmg numbers vary from as low as 6B (grey/white numbers) to as high as 24T! That's technically 4 powers of magnitude from one hit to another, What the flying F**k? Can someone explain that kind of discrepancy? Sometimes I burn through a GR Guardian in 1 sec or less then sometimes 2 mins! Both on GR110 as an example. Why is a skill booster like the Fragment of Destiny recommended but not say a primary skill bonus on the belt and legs (manual blades build)? All very confusing. Any thoughts? Oh, and the dmg number discrepancies are real, on all 3 skills, mirror images as well and I'm almost sure Meteor Shower variant as well. And lastly, how come the mirror images "know" they should cast fire-based skills? Sure, on the mirror build i equip fire blades, but I see the occasional fire meteor being summoned - not a skill i carry on that build. Thx in advance!

    submitted by /u/notimeforids to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Roland Set Dungeon

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Hey guys, Im having problems to finish this set dungeon, I spend too much time trying to get the "spend 300 wrath" objective. Ay tips to speed that up?

    submitted by /u/schwartzpedro to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    trying to get certain fist weapons. best way?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    what would be the best way? i have legendary fists, but i want the ancient/primal version of it.

    I have been trying my luck to with just buying 1handed weapon with shards, then turning those yellow fists into legendary by the cube.

    I also have spare copies of my fists that i want - should i go use the reroll legendary on these spares instead?

    Also is there any place that drops the rahalaman(?) gift that gives socket to weapons?

    thank you.

    I have swapped out from POJ set to uliana and now im having fun instead of just moving my mouse pointer lol.

    I tried swk but with stuff i had it was very underwhelming.

    submitted by /u/durugudesu to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Is DH just weaker than other classes ?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    I was playing with a friend and noticed that his wizard that ist 80 levels below my DH can easily one-hit pretty much everything in a 28 GR while I myself struggle to make even just decent damage. Our Stats are pretty near to eachothers, I have legendary and Set Items that I rerolled to give me more Damage. Still I can't keep up with his wizard.

    Are some classes just built weaker than others ?

    submitted by /u/Blackwater_love to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Do the twisters from Etched Sigil proc the Firebirds six-piece bonus?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Or do I have to manually cast them? Playing a kinda off meta firebirds while I farm for stuff.

    submitted by /u/polygraf to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Blood Brother + Coven’s Criterion

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Do Blood Brother work well with Coven's Criterion? How much they reduce damage from blocked attacks together?

    submitted by /u/Super_Sephiroth to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Scythe of the Cycle nuking bone armor?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    I'm seeing as much as 1/3rd of the timer bar disappear in one tick, when using siphon blood/iron rose (ie blood nova). Which is kind of a problem with the hardcore char I'm using. It doesn't (at least not always) have to do with hitting multiple targets, since it nearly got me killed on Perdition. Does anyone know how/why the bar doesn't tick down by 7% every time?

    submitted by /u/Tvvlskjj to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment