• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Diablo Firebirds Energy Twister build?

    Diablo Firebirds Energy Twister build?


    Firebirds Energy Twister build?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I notice on the top Playstation griftt clears right now they are all using firebirds with Energy Twister - Gale force.

    Anyone know how this works? Or why Playstation players are using this over Mirror Images? I tried it out and it doesn't seem too great. Am I missing something with how Energy Twister interacts with the Ignite proc vs the Mirror Images with Flame Blades?

    submitted by /u/HiFiMAN3878 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Rathma's Army of The Dead: I 1 shot everything and everything 1 shots me

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    Is it normal with this build to pretty much die when any trash mob looks at you? I am GR 92 and until I get my 75 damage reduction stacks and my 10 stacks of bone armor I die to almost EVERY hit I take. And even after that I am not much better off.

    Now as long as I'm not getting hit I kill everything as soon as AotD is off cooldown. And I could push further in GR possibly if I wasn't so squishy.

    I this normal for this build?
    https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/ElDuxarino-1896/hero/130095763
    (I know my profile looks sparse, I played D3 at launch on PC briefly, then switched over to console because couch coop made the game more fun at the time and I just started back on PC recently)

    submitted by /u/Th3Dux to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Buriza for GoD build

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Currently, the 2nd place Xbox demon hunter solo grift leaderboard runner is using Buriza equipped alongside 9th Satchel with Dawn in the cube. Does Buriza overcome the GoD hungering arrow limitations? Worth considering in a build?

    Interestingly, first place is running Fortress and 9th Satchel as equipped.

    Seeing a lot of build variability (granted, it is Xbox). Maybe it was there before and I just hadn't noticed. Interested in your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/Mavrix1795 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    How does Squirt's Necklace actually work?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    This sentence is driving me mad "While not taking damage, damage dealt is increased by up to 100% and damage taken is increased by up to 50%." What exactly does it mean? The "damage dealt while not taking damage" part is clear enough, but "damage taken (while not taking damage)" doesn't make sense... what were the developers smoking when they wrote this?

    submitted by /u/adriantoomes to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Best Weapon for Firebirds...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    So I found a wand today that is called ‚the wand of woh' and I don't get it now why everyone is using deathwish. the main damage of this built goes from the blasts. so why is everyone using deathwish? with wand of woh you dont have to channel disentegrate the whole time but there is still more damage possible. Maybe I get this all wrong.

    pls help i'm using the energy twister with gale force magic weapon, ice armor and teleport(if thats important)

    submitted by /u/mddlfngrs to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Best luck I’ve ever had when levelling for a new season

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    I entered the game, collected the challenge rift cache, and went to kadala to roll gauntlets. First roll, grasps of essence.

    Ok, that went well. What else could I roll? We'll try for pox faulds, why not? First roll of pants, pox faulds.

    Ok, awesome. Two great levelling items, still 425 bloodshards left. I go get the cube, make my level 70 weapon, Nair's black death. Bam, this is gonna be the easiest 1-70 ever.

    I go to change the difficulty and just burst through everything when I realize: my girlfriend's never beat the campaign on her PSN, I can't go past expert :(

    Biggest waste of luck ever, and now the universe will compensate for it so my first Krysbin will be at para 1000+ for sure :))))

    submitted by /u/zegui8 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    I made dumb

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    I made dumb

    It would seem that I started making necro build solely from horadric caches. Mostly because after quick google search couldn't find any evidence that anyone had done something this idiotic before. Also kinda wanted to use deathpants since I first got them back in the day and this felt like the appropriate way. So far managed to clear lvl35 greater rift without too much of a hassle. Still trying out different gems and skills for adequate results. Currently gems are lvl25 wildebeest's gizzard for that pants death aura, lvl <10 thorny boyo 'cause why not and obviously LoD at lvl43 or this wouldn't go anywhere. And for the maximum memeness in latest runs I was using blood nova as dps skill. Might keep you posted if this thing evolves into something.

    And yes, I did remove chest piece because reasons

    First draft

    What I got to work with

    Where it began

    submitted by /u/Putkavahti to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    I want a build using dual scythes that would aesthetically resemble the Pokémon scyther.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Might be an unrealistic expectation but that's what I want from the necromancer and this game more than anything.

    submitted by /u/TexehCtpaxa to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment