• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Diablo My grandma has no internet. This is my Diablo for the weekend

    Diablo My grandma has no internet. This is my Diablo for the weekend


    My grandma has no internet. This is my Diablo for the weekend

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Dead Rangers armor can bug to show them topless

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    When the Rangers from Act 1 are dead, there is a radius where parts of the body or the armor and hair disappear when you are zoomed in.

    Now we know the models have nipples.

    https://preview.redd.it/h20aia1cl8s61.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=3d6bc0f1f3d8ea4ced31feec19f5c2da93fa69e8

    submitted by /u/DerPandemie
    [link] [comments]

    Wirt's Leg has a unique weapon model in D2:R

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Mercenary window finally shows exact skills of mercenaries

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    Any normies get an invite yet?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Any normies get an invite yet?

    submitted by /u/IsDaedalus
    [link] [comments]

    You might be in the technical alpha and not know it!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    I did not receive any email from blizzard or any notification. I then went to open the battle.net launcher and pre-purchase the game after watching some streams last night.

    After buying the game I clicked on the 'all games' tab in the launcher to see if I could preinstall anything. I saw Diablo 2 as the top left featured game and clicked it. I was then able to choose the game version I wanted to install and picked the technical alpha. (the game does not appear in the top bar of icons)

    Downloaded, installed and it launched! I'm playing right now all with no heads up from blizzard. Hope this is the same for someone else out there!

    submitted by /u/ianmooneb
    [link] [comments]

    Does D2R Prove D1R would be possible?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    I remember watching a few YouTube interviews and devs explaining how difficult it would be to remaster and not break the game mechanics, movements, etc. After watching the alpha videos, it made me wonder a few things around Diablo 1 as it seems the remaster was able to achieve some amazing things!

    1.) Would it be technically possible to remaster D1? I'm assuming yes after seeing this.

    2.) Are there some legal reasons/issues with doing it? It was digitally released by gog.com 2 years back.

    3.) Do you think if D2R sells well Blizzard might consider D1R even do a crowd sourcing for the game or other options?

    I'll be honest it would be great in a few years from now to be able to Play D1-D4 in high quality remaster. Who doesn't love a Diablo binge playthrough!

    submitted by /u/VAsHachiRoku
    [link] [comments]

    Poll: Did you get an invite for D2 alpha? Let's see the actual numbers.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    You can opt in at https://diablo2.blizzard.com/en-us/ if you haven't already, you would have gotten an email.

    (I think it might be a little buggy as I have opted in before and sometimes it doesn't show that.)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Revolyze
    [link] [comments]

    Initial Diablo 2 Resurrected Technical Alpha Impressions - PureDiablo

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    My brother printed this at his work!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Feedback: Please change the color of the vendor prices

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    In Diablo 2, the cost was colored to equal the rarity of the item. In D2: Resurrected, the cost is always colored gold.

    Surely I can't be the only one doing a triple take for uniques every time something is moused over? Please pick a different color if you can't (for some reason) keep it implemented the same way!

    submitted by /u/Celriot1
    [link] [comments]

    People who aren't in the alpha: What are some things you'd like to see / test?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    Got my invite and looking for content to make a youtube video, curious what other people would try?

    submitted by /u/RavenThePlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to test the "console experience" with my laptop, TV, and xbox controller. Good news for console players, it plays very nicely!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Results of 1000 Mephisto Runs

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm back at it after my 1000 Lower Kurast runs post. This time, I did 1000 Mephisto runs. There were a lot less interesting drops from this, but I figured I'd still make a post so people can decide if it is worth it for them or not.

    To preface everything, I did not record every single drop I got. I only wrote down items that I found notable. I don't play online, so I have no idea the value of anything that dropped, but most of the drops were not incredible. Also, I recorded runs in sets of 5 so I didn't have to stop every time I had something drop. Looking back, it would have been fine to write everything down run by run, as it was usually 100+ runs between good drops.

    Some of the non-recorded drops include: 2 pairs of war travelers, aldur's boots, around 4-5 IK hammers, 3 Trang breastplates, several Skin of the Vipermagi armors, 3 low rolling Gheed's grand charms, a 5/5 poison die facet plus two trash facets, Crescent Moon, and a pair of Gore Riders. Anything else was not good or notable enough for me to remember.

    All runs were done on Players 3 with a little over 170 magic find in Single Player (no mods). The character I'm playing is a wind druid, and each run would take around ~1 minute. The character has Enigma, HoTO and CTA but not much else. I was farming Mephisto to get more geared out on this character. The drops I was looking for are: Sandstorm Trek, Trang's Gloves, Arachnid Mesh, Mara's Kaleidoscope, 2x Lidless Wall, 2x SoJ.

    With everything out of the way, here are the drops:

    • 90-95: My first robe of the vipermagi. It didn't roll great, so I didn't end up keeping it. Best one I found during this had 31 all res.

    • 96-100: Sandstorm Trek.

    • 146-150: Herald of Zakarum.

    • 391-395: First pair of War Travelers.

    • 406-410: Highlord's Wrath. Another item I was looking for, but not for this character.

    • 416-420: Goblin Toe and Trang's Gloves.

    • 511-515: String of Ears. Once again, not that rare, but nice to have for a melee character.

    • 526-530: First Gheed's grand charm. Not a great roll, it gets replaced in about 100 runs. At the end, I had a 34% mf Gheed's.

    • 601-605: Andariel's Visage.

    • 616-620: Dracul's Grasp.

    • 686-690: Thundergod's Vigor. Finding more gear for my Amazon than I am for my druid.

    • 786-790: Guillame's Face. Nice mercenary helmet.

    • 851-855: Dracul's Grasp and Pul Rune.

    • 876-880: +4,-5 fire die facet.

    • 931-935: Lo Rune. Probably the rarest drop I got during this, but I'm not sure on the high rune drop rate.

    Overall, this wasn't as boring as running LK, but it didn't feel like I got any huge upgrades. I got the boots and gloves that I was looking for, along with a lot of good melee gear, but it was a lot of time spent doing it. I'd say the time spent was around ~20 hours, but that's just a guess.

    If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

    submitted by /u/Rodundra
    [link] [comments]

    DIABLO II Resurrected (Tech Alpha - 2021) - PC Ultra Widescreen 5120x1440 ratio 32:9 (Samsung CHG90)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    D2R Bug: Report a Bug modal stops typing until backspaced

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Noticed this when trying to report a bug. The actual Report a Bug window sometimes just stops letting you type. It seems to hit a hard limit, even if youre only 5 words in. Ive found that backspacing and trying again a bunch of times yields limited results. Makes giving feedback a pain in the ass.

    submitted by /u/Inetro
    [link] [comments]

    Hyped for 2 seconds bc I thought I received alpha codes :D damn you newsletter

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Do we know what time the invites stop going out?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    See title.

    submitted by /u/omlech
    [link] [comments]

    [D2R] It seems Controller truly has different way to activate skill from Keyboard

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    I have seen some people played with controller and apparently, with controller you can assign a skill to each of 6 buttons and directly cast it when clicking (like D3). Not clicking the assigned button to select skill then clicking another button to cast.

    What is your though about this? A gentle discussion would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Diabolos_Clone
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2: Resurrected Technical Alpha - Early Game Sorceress gameplay

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    The Launcher isn't working

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    I just finished downloading the client. But once I click the "Play" blue button it'll try to launch, has a pop up window of the game, and then disappears. What do I do?

    My laptop spec is intel core i5 2.5GHz 8GB memory

    submitted by /u/Fpssims
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my Alpha invite

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Showed up in my email at 10:01 EST so it appears the invites for plebs are going out.

    submitted by /u/Plap37
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2: Resurrected Technical Alpha - Early Game Barbarian gameplay

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment