• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Diablo Army of the Dead Speedfarm Build GR100+

    Diablo Army of the Dead Speedfarm Build GR100+


    Army of the Dead Speedfarm Build GR100+

    Posted:

    Most Important Gem for SWK monk

    Posted:

    I'm a no seasonal monk that can push up to GR121. I notice people use bane of the stricken a lot, whereas to survive im forced to use Esoteric Alteration. My other gems are bane of the trapped and Taeguk. Does it make any sense to try to optimize my build with stricken, and swap out esoteric, or swap one of the other gems out for stricken?

    submitted by /u/BraveSelection1929 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    For Barb Leveling: 2-H Mighty Weapon or 2-H Axe?

    Posted:

    Pretty much the title - is there any advantage to using one type over the other for the crafted weapons used during the leveling process, both the level 10-60 ones and the reduced-level 70 one? Assume the usual Rend-based leveling builds.

    submitted by /u/ptom13 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Best witch doctor set and weapons or sets to go with them?

    Posted:

    I currently run a fresh 70 WD with mundunugus set and i really love it. But what are some other great sets to try out for higher rifts, or even just farming, or fun? What weapons or set weapons do yall recommend?

    submitted by /u/TheDadMan28 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    monk new player

    Posted:

    I get that exploding palm is very nice when there are tons of enemies to explode on, but if i run without it will i be gimping myself too much? ive seen people run that in tandem with sweeping wind for the aoe bursts, but i find sweeping wind also a bit boring to use...

    i liked using the 7 sided strike on a short cooldown (even tho its not the strongest i guess) along with mantra and spirit ally for spirit regen, then dash, then spirit generating attack and then wave of light. should i replace these?

    submitted by /u/durugudesu to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Pleasure of Iben Fad recipe - Kanai's Cube

    Posted:

    Quite simply, how exactly do I use this? Any videos I've watched move the mats and DBs from our inventory (Along with a grey item). We haven't stored mats in our inventory in a LONG time.

    I REALLY need some reusable parts. I have LOTS of everything else.

    How do I use this recipe in 'current' D3?

    submitted by /u/binarysmurf to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Convert Materials - Kanai's cube

    Posted:

    I'm running low on reusable items, but I have a boatload of the other materials. Can I use this recipe to convert other materials into reusable items?

    If so, how? 😀.

    submitted by /u/binarysmurf to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment