• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Diablo weird graphics problem, anyone seen this?

    Diablo weird graphics problem, anyone seen this?


    weird graphics problem, anyone seen this?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:40 AM PST

    I play Diablo 3 on a laptop. I have used the same laptop, same operating system (win 10), for 18 months. I havent updated drivers or made any changes to my graphics driver (Raedon R5 AMD). I know there was a windows update (isnt there always) but not sure of this problem coincides exactly with this

    for the past week, when I open Diablo 3, my screen has an overall blue-tinge, like someone has dialed up the Blue 25% and turned down the Red and Green by the same %.

    The screen stays like this, until I reboot.

    No other program is affected - I can open anything else without problem

    I have updated drivers... including the Raedon graphocs driver... but the problem persists

    I have googled, but not been able to find an answer.... Has anyone else seen this?

    submitted by /u/ArcTan_Pete to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment