• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Diablo Season buff for double bounties keeps falling off

    Diablo Season buff for double bounties keeps falling off


    Season buff for double bounties keeps falling off

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    If you hover over the seasonal buff icon on the top right of the screen you sometimes see the bounty cache buff and other times its gone.

    Myself and several others have encountered errors with the buff completely failing, in my case we did 4 sets. On two sets we got 10 horodric chests, on two other sets we only got the standard 5 chests.

    Be warned, double check the buff indicator and remake a game until it shows the community event is active.

    submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
    [link] [comments]

    I drew this like 15 something years ago when D1 came out. Its in the instructional manual and i always kept it. Framed it recently

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Next time it's bad we might get double goblins.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    PS3 Tier 12 Ruby Plan - where is it?!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    So, I can't find the tier 12 ruby in Diablo 3 on PS3 (2.0.6 - not ROS). What's the chance anyone remembers if it's locked to particular difficulties or something silly? I've been playing Inferno, Master I & II grinding gold for the platinum. I have tier 13 and 14 ruby plans, and have up to 15 in some of the other gems. I have one other character and it's not in there, nor is it in my stash. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/tomdabom89
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth putting anything in this witch wild string? I have edge and harmony, would those be better than the witch?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Free Liv Moore pet for first 3 people to join, add me, TheSwarmlord#2727

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    edit: On PC, EU xD I'll make a note when the slots are full.
    eddit2: Full, will let you guys know if I see it again Dx

    Just found Ravi Lillywhite again while searching for Wirt's Original Leg, thought it would be nice to spread the love and invite some people, i couldn't find a chat for this sub if there is one.

    submitted by /u/Aru_
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo sale ps4

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Hi guys, so i played d3 for a while i love the game and i wanted to replay it with my cousin but on ps4, any clue if its gona be on sale anytime? I want to play it so bad, im without pc atm :( Ty!

    submitted by /u/kastordif
    [link] [comments]

    Found this on my 15 year old hotmail account (11 yrs old at the time)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Question about reforging legendaries

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    So for the Kanai's Cube recipe for reforging legendary can you take a low level legendary item that you got from Kadala with blood shards and turn it in to a level 70 version? I haven't seen any explanation for this.

    submitted by /u/theprocter
    [link] [comments]

    Season Theme: VANILLA Diablo 3

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Roll back to vanilla state patch (they probably have that version stored somewhere). No Greater Rifts, no Paragon, no ULTRA DUPER sets and 23408573942852 quadrillions damage. Max level 60 (no 61-70 skills)

    No ladder. No auction house.

    Can you beat Inferno mode?

    submitted by /u/Askon
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Rathma Necro build still the go-to for Paragon Farming?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Basically title. Every reference/guide to paragon farming with Rathma's set is like a year old at least, and icy veins has the build pretty low on the tier list, so I was wondering if it's still the preferred build for 4-man Paragon speed farming, or if there's another build that's taken its place. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wonkothesane13
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best idea you can come up with for a Season Theme?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    I love season themes. Some are better than others but I love that Blizzard implemented them and dares to go a bit crazy with it.

    So I want everyone reading this to come up with the singular best season theme you can think of, and let the upvotes decide which ones the community likes the most.

    Hopefully this can help spark some creativity from the Diablo community managers people who hang out here a lot.

    submitted by /u/drum_playing_twig
    [link] [comments]

    Best Console 4-some for Couch Co-op?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    In the age of the pandemic, I am playing more games with family, and started playing Diablo III again.

    Any suggestions for the best combo for couch coop? I know there's some discussion about general 4-somes but the couch coop makes us all stick to one screen.

    For example, I'm a crusader and my steed charge is useless with 3 others walking in their own directions (they all have to be limp to be teleported with my horse).

    I can imagine how being a long range character sucks in this situation.

    So, any recs for the ideal foursome? I created a crusader, wizard, DH, and Barb for the variety but thinking about changing it up.

    Want to play with some situations if the group hasn't experienced it - like will 2 crusaders double up the laws?

    submitted by /u/ockaners
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice on enchanting

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Need advice on enchanting

    Hi everyone,

    There are two pieces I am wondering how to enchant. I play WW/Rend Barb and plan to end the season somewhere between 1500 and 2000 paragon.

    Here I wonder if I should reroll to get more dmg% or life on hit (or suggestion)

    Here I don't know if I should keep the socket or reroll it for something else (Templar)

    Thanks in advance for your advices

    submitted by /u/Nomorerulz
    [link] [comments]

    Liv Moore Acquired! Just git Wirt's Original Leg left to find in Weeping Hollow :D

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    LF party for D3

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Looking for party or clan to play with, it is kinda boring sometimes to play solo or with random people.

    submitted by /u/scuks96
    [link] [comments]

    doesnt get much better than this

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment