• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Diablo I’m stuck on level 70 in the Nephalem Rifts and can’t seem to advance further bc I keep dying. I’m using the Frenzy stacks with Horde of the Ninety Savages set but I’m still getting molly whopped. Looking for some advice.

    Diablo I’m stuck on level 70 in the Nephalem Rifts and can’t seem to advance further bc I keep dying. I’m using the Frenzy stacks with Horde of the Ninety Savages set but I’m still getting molly whopped. Looking for some advice.


    I’m stuck on level 70 in the Nephalem Rifts and can’t seem to advance further bc I keep dying. I’m using the Frenzy stacks with Horde of the Ninety Savages set but I’m still getting molly whopped. Looking for some advice.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Need help

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    So I'm on console and was wondering how to get the Tal Rasha's elements? Also what would be good way to get it?

    submitted by /u/Card991 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    So on console and trying to help my dad get the Grace of Inarius and was wondering what's a good to get it?

    submitted by /u/Card991 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Ouch!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Help w/ Surviving

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Easily clearing T14 with my Crusader damage-wise, but want to improve my survivability. Is it better to socket +vitality or +resistance to elements? (Using Aegis of Valor set with Norvald's Fervor, if that's any help).

    submitted by /u/TrickyCorgi316 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Boon Bul Kathos Set

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    HC mode trying to level up 3x gems to 65.

    Need a BK set if ya have extra DM me. Would help speed things up.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Solid_Bat_66 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Damage guide?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    I'm pushing offline Rifts, level 91 at the moment. Using GOD/Hunger build(enjoy while it lasts..). Is there a rough guide for the damage out put you should be doing for each 10 levels? As example, maybe 1mil + for 90 and higher?

    submitted by /u/Dragonsymphony1 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment