• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Diablo My Necromancer

    Diablo My Necromancer


    My Necromancer

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:41 AM PST

    Little rogue set seems slower (ww barb)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 06:47 AM PST

    Pulled a primal ancient little rogue last night to go with my primal ancient slanderer which I've had in me storage for ages

    Previously I've had bul kathos set equipped and been doing 90s in around 2-3 minutes

    Now I know I'm probably doing more damage with the little rogue set but the runs are taking me 3-5 mins without all the speed boost

    Also have to manually rend a few times at the beginning of the dungeon to get my fury going whereas before I generated enough fury to start from the word go

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/gozzie40 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda stuck

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:33 PM PST

    Been farming rifts to try and get good enough gear to kill inarius on master mode as part Journey 3 of season 22.

    I have 1 piece of pestilence and 2 pieces of masq.

    I'm Wondering if anyone has some gear or builds to try since I don't have any complete sets.yet.

    submitted by /u/the_outer_reaches to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment