• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Diablo Killing Belial on Torment 4

    Diablo Killing Belial on Torment 4


    Killing Belial on Torment 4

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:18 AM PST

    Hey guys.

    I am trying to finish the 4th chapter of the season journey to get the last 2 set items but for the life of me I cant beat Belial. As soon as he starts throwing out his green explosions I die almost immediately. Any help and tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/nathan00107 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 GR150 God DH [season 22]

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:46 AM PST

    Sweeping wind crit does not proc

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Hello. Very new to the game and still on paragon 150. Trying out every new legendary items and stuff with the monk seasonal set reward. So my only concern here really is the Envious Blade effect which says that basically says 100% crit chance if enemy is at full health. BUT Sweeping Wind, upon hitting anything, doesn't crit. My left click does and so does right click. Im pretty sure I have no damaging aura activated so Sweeping Wind, with its huge AoE, lands the first hit. Thanks to all who can clear this issue up

    submitted by /u/johdandar2 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda stuck

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:33 PM PST

    Been farming rifts to try and get good enough gear to kill inarius on master mode as part Journey 3 of season 22.

    I have 1 piece of pestilence and 2 pieces of masq.

    I'm Wondering if anyone has some gear or builds to try since I don't have any complete sets.yet.

    submitted by /u/the_outer_reaches to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment