• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Diablo This bad boy just arrived today

    Diablo This bad boy just arrived today


    This bad boy just arrived today

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Charm pins

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Was d3 your first game into the series??

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    If so...did you bother to play the OGs? If you did what did you like, didn't like, or do you think it's outdated and boring?? I noticed so many players today never touched 1 and 2, and to me it's kinda sad..but..doesn't surprise me.

    I grew up with 1, unofficial hellfire expansion, 2 and lod. I still game them to this day! 3 is just whatever imo it's quick paced, I like the health globe options and potions on cool downs, but overall doing abillion damage, no stat points, no real variety and cookie cutter builds and even the story the story is what made the game just trash to me. I like some aspects but there's more negativity in 3 but maybe because I'm so used to d1 and 2 and nostalgia reasons.

    But there are thing sthey could have brought into 3,. 4 looks as if it's a mix of 2amd 3 and I'm so hyped

    Anyways, what do you guys like about the series, dislike, was 3 your first? Etc. Happy to meet fellow gamers, and I'm down for d2 games. Diablo does feel nice on the console. lol.

    submitted by /u/Digital_Diarrhea1
    [link] [comments]

    If Diablo 2 had an achievement system, what do you think some of the achievements would be?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:58 AM PST

    I've been working on 100%-ing D3 achievements and it got me thinking what achievements would D2 have.

    In a way I kind of miss games before achievements, but that is besides the point :P

    submitted by /u/Kenorwoks
    [link] [comments]

    Got a wallet from a goblin

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:48 PM PST

    That's a fuckin gut punch right there

    submitted by /u/Carrot___Slat
    [link] [comments]

    Okay I'm making something for lan co-op

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Okay so I'm making a Cold Lightning MF sorc but it's been so long I can't remember what a ideal stat line would be. :( I know the high stat is obviously Mana but I can't remember the other stuff I know that I want stuff like shacko but I can't remember the other gear. I know what some of the gear should be for a act 2 Merc I'm going to use because I ran roughly the same gear for my Summoner necros gear for his act 2 Merc. Can I get atleast a rough stat line and some ideas for ideal end gear?? I plan on farming with her in hell mode to get gear for characters I'm better at that I actually know what to build.

    submitted by /u/That1powergamer
    [link] [comments]

    ps4 diablo hardcore drop

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:39 PM PST

    could anyone drop me something that increases my attack speed. i'm playing a level 20 monk and i just want more attack speed

    submitted by /u/CookieWithLargeBoobs
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to install PlugY for Diablo 2 (Battle.net version).

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:37 PM PST

    I did install it but then is says it only works with an older version of D2. Please give me detailed instructions on how to install it properly as I don't trust my self to do it without fucking up. I bought my Diablo 2 off of Battle.net and I have LoD installed aswell. I have windows 10 aswell.

    submitted by /u/iseeu46
    [link] [comments]

    Best preserved head I ever got on my fishymancer.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:13 AM PST

    Best preserved head I ever got on my fishymancer.

    https://preview.redd.it/49zxku19zh861.png?width=800&format=png&auto=webp&s=7353aa4e4c211f2b478e13a479482097914b92e4

    I saw it during act 2 normal and I'm about to make it a splendor rune word.
    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Harotaku8
    [link] [comments]

    Best Act or Location to farm as Crusader?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Other than Rifts of course

    Especially either Heaven's Fury or Thorns Bombardment

    Considering I don't actually have gear for any build yet. I do have both rings for the Icy Veins Bombardment build though

    submitted by /u/Bishop51213
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 Loot Distribution Couch Co-op Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:48 PM PST

    So wife and I are having a blast playing D3. She bought it for me for Christmas as we recently got the Switch and I was so pumped since I don't PC game anymore (sad face). But... there's a slight problem.

    I have been P1 the majority of the time and she is P2. I am a Crusader and she is a Demon Hunter. I originally went in thinking I would just tank and she would clear... I guess D3 had other plans.

    I keep getting these amazing class specific legendaries ( heavens fury flail, guard of Johanna, Gabriel's vambraces, hammer jammers) and she hasn't got squat. Its really really sad guys.

    Imagine your wife finally trying out your kid favorite RPG and then watching the fun seep from her face as you get everything good and she gets nothing.

    In order to try and fix this, I decided to switch it on her and make her P1 (although she didn't want P1 since camera follows P1 a little closer than P2) but almost as soon as I did, she started getting more legendary drops and I started getting the same trash she was.

    All in all, the fix was simple: swap P1 positions since we only play together after each significant boss fight. This has helped even the gear out. (Keep in mind we are both pre-70 still in the 'tutorial' phase on expert mode) It seems to get the job done however it kinda sucks having to go in and out of the game and swap spots and what not.

    My theory is the game is not meant to be couch co-op however to make it that way for console players, the main story and loot drops are innately tied to whoever is 1st player and 2nd player kinda gets the shaft since technically you're playing in "their game".

    Anyone else have the same experience or am I just favored by RNJesus?

    submitted by /u/Odd-Try-1887
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Thursday Help Desk, Ask your newbie questions here - December 31, 2020

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Welcome to this week's installment of Thursday Help Desk.

    This is a weekly thread for any quick/newbie/unsure questions you may have. No matter how dumb you may think the question is, now is your chance to have them answered! If you need help with your gear and build, post to the weekly Gear thread instead!

    Check the Commonly Asked Questions page first before posting!

    If you're not here to ask or answer questions, then this place is not for you. The mods will be resilient in removing posts and possibly even bans. Meta feedback about the weekly post is fine. Helpful people will be strongly considered for an ID scroll after a review of posting history.

    Sort by new to answer the latest questions. Older questions most likely already have answers.

    If you have any feedback for this specific weekly thread, just post it here or message the mods.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    8 legendaries in 1 hour (diablo 3)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:43 AM PST

    So me and my dad were grinding on only Torment 2 and we got like 6 legendaries at the start.. an hour or 2 later my dad got 2 LEGENDARIES IN 1 HORADRIC CACHE.. like what??! And then i got one legendary in a horadric cache as well.. Pog moment

    submitted by /u/Meat_com
    [link] [comments]

    How do I tank more and get one-shotted less?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:51 PM PST

    Diablo 3. Switch. Wizard hydra build. Newbie, again.

    How do I get one shotted less? What is the stat? My hydras absolutely destroy, but any floor effect (poison etc) or killer of: [player name] demons insta kill me.

    I want to be able to live to kill the killer of demons. How do I become more of a wall so I can survive for longer?

    submitted by /u/Raymx3
    [link] [comments]

    Game Mode - Locked Into Random Skills

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Background: I've been reflecting on what I enjoy most about Diablo games, and I believe it is the initial play-through where you are challenged to make your "build" work. When I eventually reach the point where the build is successful and I can complete the content, the excitement drops off. At the same time, I am not very creative, and am unlikely to brainstorm interesting build ideas. So how could this information be used to make Diablo more fun?

    Game Mode Idea: A mode in Diablo where you select a hero class and allow the game to lock you into specific skills randomly (chosen from different ability areas). At no point on that hero would you be able to change those skills, you have to figure out how to make them work. And reaching a certain milestone on the character awards you creativity points that could be used to rank you on a competitive ladder. To prevent someone from rerolling until they get "desirable" skills (which would defeat the purpose of the mode), there could be a long timeout on the creation process (once weekly maybe). Or rerolling reduces the potential amount of creativity points that could be earned, minimizing the ladder gains.

    Thoughts: This game mode would challenge players to take a potentially undesirable set of skills and make them work. I think this would offer a new setting for experimentation and high replay-ability.

    submitted by /u/wowdruid1
    [link] [comments]

    Season 22 idea - Procc Galore

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:01 AM PST

    This is my idea for a next season:

    Legacy if Dreams gem; now also buffs proccs from items. While you level up: gain a random proc that deals extra damage for 1 minute (not also buffed by LOD), to smooth up leveling as it was such a big success last season Primals: Lose a primary stat, but gain a random legendary affix (excl. other class specific affixes)

    I understand this will need some balance for the legendary affixes, but I guess this should be doable calculating the damage and the amount of times it can procc per second

    This would make LOD really strong, but with the right primals sets can be extreme too.

    What do you guys think? I think this would open up a lot of theorycrafting and is casual-friendly.

    submitted by /u/Dickwad44
    [link] [comments]

    Crusader Duo Build with Corpse Explosion Bone Armor Necro

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:29 AM PST

    I'm currently running Thorns Bombardment, but it's a "solo build" and I'm wondering what would work as either a more supportive build or a better build with my duo in mind

    submitted by /u/Bishop51213
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment