• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Diablo It may not mean much, but I finally was able to get on ladder this season. Also, this is my first post on Reddit.

    Diablo It may not mean much, but I finally was able to get on ladder this season. Also, this is my first post on Reddit.


    It may not mean much, but I finally was able to get on ladder this season. Also, this is my first post on Reddit.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:36 AM PST

    Starting Rifts

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:55 PM PST

    So I have the Full Hungering Arrow/GOD build. I'm having an issue. When I start a rift, it deals no damage, zero, after a few deaths and attacking the same mob over and over its likethe throttle kicked in and I can Strafe everything and kill endlessly. Why is this happening ? What am I doing wrong ?

    submitted by /u/Dragonsymphony1 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment