• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Diablo Getting ready for season 23 help.

    Diablo Getting ready for season 23 help.


    Getting ready for season 23 help.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:22 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I started playing Diablo heavy this past season I've decided to start playing a demon hunter next season, does anyone have good information on the season set for demon hunter season 23?

    If so what are some good builds for it?

    I'm coming off of running a typhon hydra wizard. I've never played a demon hunter and I'm pretty excited about it. So any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Also this subreddit is awesome from what it seems

    submitted by /u/tubznyhc to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Questions regarding Standoff/Furious Charge and endgame content

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:10 AM PST

    So any game that has polearms or spears, I prefer to use those. None of the spears seems interesting because I am unsure how fun a ranged Barbarian is. But the polearms have the Standoff. It is not only very beautiful but sounds like a blast to use.

    Can I clear endgame content with the Standoff without having to use an item set? I don't like using sets because they make the build less interesting. Maybe with just other legendaries?

    I don't have any ancient primal what-have-yous or anything ultra rare or special. So any advice would be appreciated. It looks like Standoff becomes available as a drop at level 30. Is there any way to increase my chances of getting it? Certain kinds of bounties or rifts?

    submitted by /u/AtomicToxicRat to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    a SoJ LoD build ive been working on 180% all elemental dmg 40.09% CDR 89% AD

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:14 PM PST

    https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/920259556

    180% all elemental dmg 40.09% CDR 89% AD

    Flavor of Time and Nems on merc (PTR) using Flavor of Time last season

    probs gonna switch ammy for something beneficial

    Will most likely get rid of bow/quiv/pants depending on what ill switch main skills to

    any ideas you can throw my way? i dont want to be stuck just strafing all the time

    submitted by /u/SkaJamas to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment